Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poor Penny is still miserable in the rain with her rugs on LOL she was loving not having any rugs on hehe. I think i felt her 'bunny' moving yesterday... only little movements...

WeeRunner thankyou so much!! that was a great help! they do look to be about the same stage of pregnancy
default_smile.png

ok do you guys think I should ask their previous owner about Penny, stallions and such?? or should I try get a foal tester and confirm first?
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks

Anna C, thank you for the compliments on my girls, yes they will be on marestare and I will start a thread for them when they get closer. I have only one camera but it can cover two stalls at once. I'm hoping for a new camera for Xmas
default_smile.png

Cassie, I would not bother with a foal test if you are already starting to feel flutters, the kicks will get more and more clear from here on in, and by day 210 or so you'll actually see movement just looking at her sides.

Anna C, thank you for the compliments on my girls, yes they will be on marestare and I will start a thread for them when they get closer. I have only one camera but it can cover two stalls at once. I'm hoping for a new camera for Xmas
default_smile.png

Cassie, I would not bother with a foal test if you are already starting to feel flutters, the kicks will get more and more clear from here on in, and by day 210 or so you'll actually see movement just looking at her sides.
Thankyou Amanda
default_smile.png
I am certainly getting her used to me touching feeling and playing with her, its probably actually really good that she is pregnant as I am spending more time with her and she is relaxing with me, having Finn is definitley helping Somehow, ever since he has come along she has really settled down... she is still flightly but lets me do heaps more stuff with her then she used to!
default_aktion033.gif

hey Anna and Diane, do you put your mares on marestare?? so we can watch?

so Amanda you have 4 girls due...

Diane has 7...

Renee I think you said you had 1?

Megan has 1 YAY!!!

I have 1

who else has mares due in the next few months??

Anna how many do you have due?
default_aktion033.gif

Thankyou Amanda
default_smile.png
I am certainly getting her used to me touching feeling and playing with her, its probably actually really good that she is pregnant as I am spending more time with her and she is relaxing with me, having Finn is definitley helping Somehow, ever since he has come along she has really settled down... she is still flightly but lets me do heaps more stuff with her then she used to!
default_aktion033.gif

hey Anna and Diane, do you put your mares on marestare?? so we can watch?

so Amanda you have 4 girls due...

Diane has 7...

Renee I think you said you had 1?

Megan has 1 YAY!!!

I have 1

who else has mares due in the next few months??

Anna how many do you have due?
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
Iam very upset with you .....you forgot my 2 girls
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

lol no I didn't forget your girls... you will notice I said in the next few MONTHS! I'm sure your girls including Bree's will have theres in the next MONTH LOL

I couldn't forget you or your girls Jenny
default_biggrin.png

I was meaning the ones that we have to look forward to that still have a few months to go..
default_yes.gif

silly billy
default_laugh.png

Amanda I loved watching your cam this year
yes.gif
Cassie I think I might have 2 but I didn't do an US on Britt so I am not 100%

Diane Pokey is gorgeous
wub.gif
if she were smaller you could post her to me
yes.gif

I aam glad you are enjoying Penny and getting to know her better Cassie

Ooooo Diane, Pokey is simply gorgeous - bet it will be an 'interesting' foal!

We will not be foaling until July next year, so no telling with my over fat girls if any or who will be foaling yet!! Think Cathy got 7 covered, might have been 8, but with them all following each other in season or being in season at the same time, all I know is that the boys were busy and we were often covering 3 per day and I got completely muddled. LOL!!

Bad night last night - the rain here simply wouldn't give up and the roof vent on the mobile home that I call my bedroom/personal space away from household mayhem, suddenly decided to leak - right on to my head at 1.30am!! Drip, drip drip!! I shot up in bed, gabbed my pillows out of the way and cursed very loudly!! Finally fetched a jug and wedged it against the bed's headboard with a couple of books to catch the drip. Moved myself and the pillows further down the bed (much to the annoyance of one of the cats) and went back to sleep. Trouble was that the duvet was now over my head and I kept waking up to find that it had escaped from my 'fold back' and was threatening to smother me. Grrrrr!! Think g/son will be up on the roof with some sealing stuff this morning.
default_yes.gif

oh Anna I am so sorry
no.gif
there is nothing worse than being woken in the night
no.gif
How are you feeling these days?

I'm doing ok thanks Renee. We are all a bit busy at the moment, doing huge 'clear up' activities outside, and I am doing my bit to help in the mornings, but still taking my 'rest' time during the afternoons regardless of whether I feel tired or not!

How's your mud today? Anymore snow or is it just rain now? We have weather warnings here for massive downpours tonight - not sure what they think we have been having for the past few days if 'massive' is on its way!
default_unsure.png

You poor thing Anna!!!! Glad you were still able to get some sleep!!

We have had downpours of rain here too n yesterday I came for lunch n could here something dripping so I went into the bathroom nope the shower wasn't leakingwent back into the living room n almost slipped over from the puddle!! I looked up n the was a stream of water coming from the main point of our lights!!!( our lights are sort of chandelier like with three bulbs on the outside n a point in the middle!.) which was where the stream was coming from well I freaked out! Common sense water n electricity don't mix!! So I rang mum to tell her put some towels n a bucket down and sticky taped the light switches do noone could turn the lights on lol ahhh

Dad came home n checked it... We had a turf farm growing on our roof lol blocking the gutter n making the water leak through!!! Very scary stuff but it's fixed!! So I kinda know how you feel at least it wasn't in the middle of the night lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun is back out today so I let the boys out, BIG mistake cos they started running and they both slipped over. It stopped them running though. Lol

Yes they just took the corner too fast and slid on their sides. Boys!

Goodness Cassie, how lucky it wasn't evening time and you switched the light on!! We might have fixed my leak - just waiting for the massive downpour tonight to see!
default_unsure.png

Glad the boys were ok Renee - so now they have one muddy side, or did they they go have a good roll anyway?
default_biggrin.png

Ok so we also had a short hour of sunshine today, so rushed off down the dell fields to check on the girls (and one small colt foal!) So took some very quick pictures of our possible in foal mares - missed out one, but it seems that we have 7 that we covered. Now do you think they might be in foal - not foaling until July next year (I'm laughing here coz they all look as though they just have a few weeks to go!!)

First we had to call them - here they come Nutty first of course (pulling faces at whoever was trying to overtake her!)

October11002.jpg

Then a few more.

October11004.jpg

More.

October11008.jpg

We walked away towards another field trying to find the rest, but the first lot galloped after us... here they come.....

October11010.jpg

October11011.jpg

Cont.........

OK couldn't take another picture of the charging girls coz phone wouldn't work quickly enough and we were surrounded and overtaken before I could go 'click'!!

Howver we found most of them, should have 41 out here on the 25 acres and in the end we managed to count 41.
default_aktion033.gif

October11012.jpg

October11015.jpg

Small filly foal spotted in amongst this group.

October11016.jpg

Small boy grabbing a drink.

October11014.jpg

OK - in foal or not??? Nutty.

October11005.jpg

Hang in there folks.......continued......

LB keeps telling me too many pics!!!

Nutty daughter Lady.

October11006.jpg

Nutty daughter Neyla (with Nutty)

October11013.jpg

Nutty daughter Narcotics.

October11007.jpg

Narcotic's daughter Nell.

October11017.jpg

And Prue.

October11001.jpg

So?????? LOL!!

HAHA WOW Anna!!!!!!!!!! they sure have massive tummy's!! LOL Prue looks like she could pop any second! they must get absoloutly massive when they really are close!! LOL

You are too kind Cassie - to be honest they are simply FAT!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back