Cinnamon. Rescue mare: **FILLY**!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is # 26 and # 27 -- been there.....done that!!

She is so slab-sided, and with the udder, I'd be watching her very closely. She's maiden, right? Which means she may not completely fill that udder -- and she looks fabulous!!!

Come on little girl -- let's see this baby this weekend! I can't wait!!

Gosh, I've had a hectic day!!! Cinnamon still testing high, and I didn't take profile pics...but Diane, I have no clue whatsoever if she's a maiden. The folks we got her from had only had six months. She had a much more full (that makes no sense, does it??) udder yesterday morning as opposed to this morning and this afternoon. Assuming it will get larger tonight.

Anyway, that's tonight's news!!! Glad to hear Dancer got with the program!

She's coming along beautifully!

I was going to pick on Hayley and stick this in her thread but given your sleep deprivation I think you deserve it more
default_new_rofl.gif

935264_456534201106240_1164806694_n.jpg

Bree!!! That's probably going to be me!!! Insane!!

Checked Cin real quick this morning, I'm currently at a March of Dimes function at Northwestern State University. It's for raising money for premature birth research. I expect to be here a few hours. Cin's numbers were still high, but here's the pics I snapped this morning:

20130504_080454.jpg

20130504_080507.jpg

20130504_080302.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
she is progressing slowly but surely
default_thumbup.gif
Have fun at your money raiser, good luck I hope you get loads.

They put me on the spot!!! At opening ceremonies, they were introducing sponsors and presenting plaques. They called our name, and the city police officer I was shooting the breeze with had to jug me with his elbow to make me realize I had to go on stage to accept it. I was not really prepared, but we are proud to be sponsors!

20130504_102538-1.jpg

Oh brilliant!! Many congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif

Cin's udder is looking good, nearly there! Her tummy just needs to swing forward a little to be in the perfect presentation position and she will be ready to go - could be tomorrow, maybe early next week???

Before you know it -- you'll see it drop! Hopefully, she doesn't communicate with Summer in the mean time.

Congratulations on your award! Well deserved!

No, no!! She's not allowed to speak to Summer!!! She's grounded!! Poor little Summer...she needs to SHOW us what she has!!! At least she was telling everyone she's just about there. Then we have the others that are at 8.4 and go to foaling in 4 hours... *sigh*

Got home late last night from the mayor's daughter's wedding, but nothing to see. Mom said she was down sternal for a while but nothing weird.

Of course this morning's numbers were high.

20130505_081156.jpg

I *think* we have red!

20130505_080930.jpg

Nothing to write home about here...

20130505_080915.jpg

And it's always nice to start your morning off with a splash of color!

20130505_080603.jpg

20130505_080608.jpg

That's one beautiful "splash of color" to start the day with!! Thank you so much for those pictures.

Cinnamon is looking great! Come on little one -- we're waiting to see that perfect little baby!

Latest posts

Back