Christmas Wish List -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a brand new ford f250 with the King Ranch package.

On the unrealistic side, a winning lottery ticket so I can pay off the mortgage, and most important, RETIRE from my job!

I really dont want or need anything for myself....unless of course, its a big winning lottery ticket, and then we could build our dream house -- big log home, and my hard wroking hubby could retire, which he really does deserve. Another wish I would have is continued good health for my family and friends, and one special friend (Jrox) to stay in remission. Corinne

The main thing on my list (which I WILL get sooner or later) is a VW Bus. Always have wanted one and know of a place where I can get one. If not xmas, birthday from my daddy! Im going to deck it out into one awsome horseshow van to pull my tiny two horse in. If not my VW some horsey books or Breyer models, as well as art supplies as Im drastically running low on oil paints (a new favoriate of mine, been doing some really nice portraits with em).

Kind of unrealistic at the moment (since there isnt enough room) But another mini gelding for my guy, preferably a B, but an A would work. He needs someone his own size. A 15.3 mare doesnt cut it. :no: Hopefully I'll have the money for one soon. Oh, another new show harness would be nice, Ive been using black shoe poslish on mine to get rid of the brown.

Other wise, Im happy with what I have. Dad finally got a job, my sister and her fiancee just moved in there new appartment accross the driveway, and Ive finally been declared "cured" from my pusedo-tumor-cerebri, and mom is happy with her waitressing job. All's well here at Nybor Farm again.
default_yes.gif
:

A nice barn with water and electric.

Back gate put in, so I can ride on the forest land without worry of cars.

For the not really needed but would like.

Team harness for Maggie and Theia and a 4 wheel carriage.

Cart and Norwegain Harness for my Fjord.

Last edited by a moderator:
An indoor arena would be nice.

Unrealistic, but it's fun to dream! :bgrin

Shelley

First Peace on Earth. Hope all can come home soon from the war.

Second.Employment for all with out jobs and more jobs in the state of Michigan.

Third everyone has a good foaling season

fourth all are horses do good this show season

Fifth good health to all.

Unrealistically, a Quarter Horse or a sunny - snow free Christmas. Realistically some Breyer horses for my breyer horse collection...since I don't have a mini anymore I can't ask for horses stuff like that.

Marty, I hope so much that your Christmas wish comes ture.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]Land to build my dream ranch on. 15-20 acres would be nice. But with having no money right now and having to get rid of our home and move into a new house that we rent I know it won't happen. Maybe someday it will. [/SIZE]

Christy

OK if anyone is still reading this I thought of something I really really really would like:

I would like Jerry and Dan to give some serious attention to my poor old truck. I love my truck and I take very good care of it and never drive over 45 mph. It's old, but it's paid for, and it's all I have to drive. They are very capable of doing all the work needed on my truck and we have a shop with all the tools needed to fix anything. It's dying and I want it fixed before I break down and get stuck in the middle of no where. It badly needs a tune up and new plugs and an oil change. It needs some engine parts too. And a new transmission. Well ok the new transmission is probably way too pricey but I'll settle for the tune up and plugs and oil change.

I would also like all the dents taken out of it.

Dan did that and I want them gone.

There are about 10 of them.

I've had a body shop guy around and look at them and mostly all of them, except maybe 2 can be easily taken out.

Then, I would like the pin stripping fixed (replaced) which I already have had for months. Dan messed that up on me too. Dan was washing the truck one day and decided to use the pressure washer and he blew off almost all the pin stripping and now it is about 3/4 gone in most places.

I would also like the window on the driver's side fixed. It's been sticking and I have to pull it up by my hands.

And I would like my windshield wipers adjusted too. The thing that you twist to make them work doesn't and instead of getting 3 speeds I only get one now and they go real fast.

So I'd appreciate you guys to all call Jerry and tell him that you are the Elf and that this is what I want for Christmas.

Ok now that I'm on a roll, for Jerry, Dan, and me, I would really love it if we had some company for Christmas.

Ooooh, I did just remember something I told H I wanted for Xmas! I want one of those new 8 gallon Hott Wash things
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Okay I will dream big here at first.... a covered arena would be wonderful, a nice fine boned mare with the pinto gene bred to Pecan Grove's Customized would be good.....

Then reality,,,,,, clipper blades, a back up camera to put in the trailer I bought to watch horses having a party on the way to a show.... some BEAUTIFUL foals for next year,,,, and the nerve and money to do some horse shows farther from home.... HeeHee!

Oh yes and some conchos and a gold and black western show halter for Falcon!!! Not afraid to dream big here!

For Cash to beat this cancer forever!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

AND MARTY HOLLY SAYS SHE IS PREGNANT! AND IT IS A FILLY! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

HUGS
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

Oh this is going to be a very unrealistic wish list....

I want my basement finished.

Barn was started in 2003 and is still needing to be finished

would love to have just one of my miniatures trained to drive

and last but not least(a bit more realistic)

I'm on a waiting list for a special delivery in March. I'm so wanting a blue roan colt from a certain farm.
default_wink.png
: Just waiting and hoping. This is also, a birthday(January) /giving birth to my son present(February).

My husband is currently playing with "our" Christmas present.... Nikon D80. He's been wanting a new camera and this is our gift to each other, but do you think I will ever get to take pictures with it...... Nope!

I'm all for dreaming big, so...

I'd like one more mini mare, and this one I want already trained to drive.

So, to go along with that, I want a cart and harness.

Realistically, I'd like a couple more mini books (both the Stallion and Mare books); a water hydrant at the mini barn, so I don't have to haul water (hopefully this summer); I'd like a small pasture fenced off for the minis to graze (everything here is set up for cows) and my husband not to roll his eyes when I talk about these things. :bgrin

Edited to add: I forgot one important thing. I need another storage shed, one for feed and tack convient to the mini barn (the current feed building is convient for him to feed cattle).

First and foremost ...Health for my loved ones and friends. Secondly I wish for Nancy and Michael to be able to get back up on their feet again very soon and that things work out so that they will be able to keep their little horses. Then if I have only one wish for me, I wish for a wonderful vacation road trip again this year with hubby, and my pups! OK........but if Santa wants to put a black and white framed overo driving gelding in my barn that would'nt hurt my feelings none either!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :lol:

Latest posts

Back