Christmas Mini Miracle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I've not had a chance to add this to my website this year like I usually do....as I've been pre-occupied with my dying mother. I don't know from day to day, when I will get "the call"....so it has been very stressful & an emotional rollercoaster for me lately.

But, I wanted to post this on here, since it is Christmas Eve, for anyone who would like to see it again.

I wish everyone a Blessed Christmas.

http://www.kickapoominis.com/poem.htm

May your Christmas be the best possible during this very hard time you are facing now.

Thank you for your Christmas wishes.

That is such a beautiful poem - thank you for letting us read it again and also for your Christmas blessings.

My thoughts are with you, especially over this festive season. God bless.

Anna

Beautiful poem , I loved it !

I know exactly how youre feeling , my mother is also very ill and I dread every phone :-(

we've even cancelled christmas this year ,we sent out cards but thats all no decorations no tree , nothing , we havent the heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Dona, I love that poem -- I get teary-eyed every year! So glad you put it up for us each Christmas.

Rita

That is the first time I have ever read you poem, it is just lovely
default_wub.png
Thank you.

We will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.I lost my mom suddenly soon after I was married many years ago, never getting a chance to talk or say good-bye. I hope you have this chance.It will put your heart at ease.

Love this poem Dona!!!!

((((HUGS)))) to you in this difficult time. It was 10 years ago that I was losing my dad. So hard!!!!

God Bless!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back