Christmas draw,,,,,we draw "A Family"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
We do not draw a person in our Christmas draw, but rather a Family.

We drew my Nieces Family. She is married, 28, has a 2 year old boy and is 3 months pregnant.

We are suppose to get something the entire family would enjoy.

I was thinking of getting Christmas Decorations, as they do need some, and the babies would love to look at them. I wanted to get the lighted Christmas Gifts for outside, some extra strands of lights, and a tin of home baked goods.

Sound ok?????????

Other ideas??????

Limit,,,,,,about $40

I think it's a great idea too! Make sure the ornaments you get for inside are child friendly too. Wooden, plastic or cloth type ornaments. There's tons of things out there. I just LOVE shopping for Christmas stuff. Maybe for inside too, you could get one of the lighted snow globes that look just like the ones that people have outside. They are lighted and it snows automatically. The kids would be in awe of that I think. I saw them just yesterday in WalMart for just under $20. They sit on a table.

Here is an idea: Do they have a DVD or Video player? Buy them a movie, throw in some popcorn, licorice allsorts, etc. and let them have a family night.

At two I think anything with lights or sound would appeal and your idea is great.

That also sounds like a great idea. I would add some fleecy throws for them to snuggle in also. Mary

Here is an idea: Do they have a DVD or Video player? Buy them a movie, throw in some popcorn, licorice allsorts, etc. and let them have a family night.

Latest posts

Back