Christmas Card

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
I took a bunch of shots of my family on Friday for our annual family portait Christmas card. I have narrowed it down to 2 that I like. Neither one is perfect. The dogs were hard to get looking good and I had to put the camera on the timer and then run and jump into the picture so I looked a little harried in a lot of them. These 2 were the best, though, so could you tell me which you like the best?

Christmas_Card_2005_009web.jpg

Christmas_2005_014web.jpg

These two were funny so I thought I would show you them but they are not in the running.
biggrin.gif

Christmas_2005_011aweb.jpg

Christmas_2005_020web.jpg

Thanks,

Sandy

Hmm honestly if it were me I would pick the bottom one the very last one with all of you behind the pillar.. very cute shows your families personality and different then the usual portrait..

but if not willing to use that one then 2nd one is my pick

You have a great looking family
biggrin.gif

I like pic #1. ...and at least you can get your hubby to sit down for a picture!
wink.gif
Your shelties are adorable! Corinne

THE LAST ONE WOULD BE MY CHOICE! I think it is so orginal so different than the usual stuff!

Be different use the last one!

Bonnie

I like the first one the best because it is the clearest and shows the best view of all of your familys faces. The dogs and cat all look relaxed, not like they are just waiting for the shutter to click so they can run and play. And you don't look harried, you look exilerated! Not to mention the green trees outside your window in the second shot makes it look like you might have got a jump on and taken Chritmas photos in June.
wink.gif

The last photo is great too, however, the faces are far away and even with cropping would be dark. It wold be a great photo to frame and put up in your house though, or to frame for the kids to take back to school with them. Just not very Christmassy.

There you go, my opinion, backed up by reasons, just like a proper ex-4H photography judging champ should do.
laugh.gif

Those are wonderful photos!!! I like the 1st one the best - everyone looks so relaxed and happy -

Let us know which one you chose!

Liz R.

Oh Sandy I love the first and the last. I love the feeling of the last one. It just screams "HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!"

Double post - user issue - sorry!!!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
l like the second one from the top and the last one but then l liked all of them so l'm no help. Hint hint l really like the dogs they look familiar to me for some reason but l'm not sure why.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the bottom one! That is NEAT!
yes.gif

But if you won't use that one, I think the first one would be a nice card. Love the kitty! (BTW..Handsome son!)

Reo,

We weren't going to put the cats (we have 2) in the photos because we thought it would be too hard and we didn't know where they were. When I started shooting the photos, Callie came out from under the Christmas tree and walked right in front of us so her tail was in the photo. I guess she didn't want to be left out
rolleyes.gif

Actually I like the last one the best sorry.

If not that one probably the first one.

Honestly? I love the last one! But, out of the two you asked us to choose from, the first one.
wink.gif

The last one screams.....FUN FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

But I do like the first one with ALL THE ANIMALS, including your cat. Contentment!

By the way, your avatar is the best mini horse photo I've ever seen. We just sent two minis to Southern California and used your photo virtual card to announce their estimated arrival date! Ohhhh, they were so thrilled....especially since they have a beautiful pool like yours!

Cindy

I know you said the last two aren't in the running, but I really like the one with you all behind the pillar. So funny, original, classic, just really down to earth and showing who you really are. If not that one then the first picture. They're all great though and you have a beautiful picture.

See what happens when you give us a choice of 2 but actually give us 4 photos to look at...haha.....

I am with most everyone else, I really think that last one is my favorite...however, yes, for a card, the first one is the most holiday feeling one,esp since it has the kitty in it also...but I gotta tell ya, that last one is just loads of fun!
biggrin.gif

REO said:
I love the bottom one! That is NEAT! 
yes.gif

But if you won't use that one, I think the first one would be a nice card. Love the kitty!

508496[/snapback]

I agree.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back