Chile Miner Rescue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDogs & LittleHorses

Reaction score
I am so excited... I think is such an amazing story!
default_aktion033.gif

Anyone else planning on watching this live?
default_smile.png

Daryl

Live feed:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/chile/8058924/Chile-Miners-Rescue-Live.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Praying that all goes smoothly. We've been watching the news......

Yep.......Saw the first man out........This is going to be an all night vigil.

As my husband pointed out, can you imagine being the LAST man???

i watched last night till i couldn't keep my eyes open...woke up at 2 a.m. with the t.v. still on and watched more till i fell back to sleep. will watch today. what a miraculous rescue!!!
default_aktion033.gif

It's definitely been miraculous. Last night they said one of the miners wrote that God has been there with them through the whole ordeal. I know when I heard that it would be months before they could be rescued I didn't have much hope for them. Some of the stories they're telling about what they did to stay mentally and physically strong have been remarkable. I would think that the last man out will be one of the rescuers who went down last night.

I have 8.5 hours of driving to do today but couldn't stop watching, and crying. Number 12 is on his way up now.
default_aktion033.gif

It is a miracle, so far 15 have arrived ..

My husband used to work in the nickel mines in Thompson Manitoba for a year, he had a cave in one morning and had to wait for help to get the 2 of them out and you never know how dark it is until this happens. He was trapped for only 8 hours.

Nothing like these guys, but he was scared.

He stayed up quite a bit last night watching the survivors.

God Bless
default_aktion033.gif

They are awaiting # 18 now. Sending another "rescuer" down to swap out some of the other men who went down last night.

Only one more to come up
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

& the 5 rescuers.

They did it!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

All miners and rescuers out safely.

It's so nice to have a happy ending to something that could have been so tragic.
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Daryl
You are so right... This is a miracle, and amazing everyone is alive and doing well, considering. Can never imagine what they must been feeling being down there 69 days.

im confused, i havent been following this story the whole way but how did they survive so long? were ppl bringing them food and water?

Back