Check in all you older members who have become lurkers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there been a LB'er since 1998 actually I think it was Aug of the year Mary Lou developed the Forum, I was never a huge poster I guess, only when I really had something on my mind or really felt a response to something, I have always been here, tried to support anyway I could, enjoyed the topics and advise not so much the drama... cause sometimes after being around a long time, you really know who some of the folks are....... I am so glad to see Debbie stop by and Wishing You WELL, You go girl!!! Kinda feel like I will stay around as long as we have a place to come to, don't see the horses going away anytime soon.... As long as God provides away they'll be with me till I fly away.. So I will continue to have a reason to be here..
default_aktion033.gif

I was also here on the forum that existed before this one.... but I try not to think of myself as "old". Heh. Still working on horse farms... in service to the horse, one might say!

I do miss the debates on politics, health care, etc.
Fasten your seatbelt... there are going to be threads like that on the Back Porch again!

default_yes.gif

Interesting thread. I am not even sure what is left in my profile...but posting anyway. I pass through once in a while and read. Took a couple years off from breeding the horses but i am going to get back in by breeding a few mares this year. Took in 2 rescue TB's so have been back into riding some too. Still have the Belgian Draft's also. And added 1 new dog that was dumped on our road 6 years ago and just got a Vizsla/Lab from a dog rescue. Active in farming still. Hello to you all.

Theres BlueBell and Vertical! Now if Kris P would post it would be great!

I to have been around for ages, way back to being a kid, when the old board was in place.

Ashley...

you sure have literally grown up here on the forum. I can tell you this.. I know we have shared alot of personal conversations over the years, disagreed alot over the years but I can say it has been a pleasure "watching" you grow up here and seeing the changes and growth in your life

Thanks. I was hesitant of meeting you at nationals for that reason. That said, I'm starting to feel old.

Latest posts

Back