Charm and Princess running like the wind!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
Yesterday, i took Charm (yes, brace-face) and his mama Princess to the barn where my big horse is. they have a huge arena, and the owner let us use it for a few minutes. boy, did they have FUN!!!! and Charm is now nine months old, and 29" in case you were wondering.

lots of people came to watch them. the two are sooooooo pretty when they run!! tail flagging, head up, extended trot -- wow.
default_wub.png
: (oh, and there halters are on because since this was huge and they had never been there, i wasn't sure if i could catch them, lol, but dont worry i watched to make sure they were okay. )

ArenaGallop002.jpg

yeeeehaw!!!

ArenaGallop003.jpg

see, now this WAS going to be the BEST picture ever, but of course the zoom cut out Prin's head. :no: still cute tho

ArenaGallop004.jpg

LOVE THIS ONE!!! go princess!!!

ArenaGallop006.jpg

Charm, trying his best to keep up with mama.

ArenaGallop007.jpg

this is one of my favorites. he can still bite with that matal mouth!!! lol :bgrin

ArenaGallop010-1.jpg

not a single foot on the ground. she definately gave her beautiful trot to him.

ArenaGallop011-1.jpg

little arab!

ArenaGallop0052.jpg

this is funny. you can see me in the mirror, taking the pic!!! (and his trot is sooo smooth, i can wait till he's old enough to drive!!!)

ArenaGallop015.jpg

okay now we're tired.

ArenaGallop014.jpg

Princess and her Prince Charming, best buds. (and that stall on the far right is Mesa's)

ArenaGallop018.jpg

sorry it was a grey day, grey wall, grey-lookin horses. now for some [SIZE=14pt]COLO[/SIZE]R

on the way back, he was so tired he stopped to smell the roses. or, daffadils or whatever.

ArenaGallop022.jpg

default_wub.png
:

ArenaGallop019.jpg

thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and so sorry there is waaay to many pics, but i took 22, and love them all! so here's 13. just love to watch charm playing, he's my spunky little boy.)

:saludando:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

I love looking at your photos.

Looks like having a 'metal mouth' isn't stopping little Charm. He looks happy and healthy.

They were having a blast!

Thanks for sharing them with us. :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I love the one with 8 feet off the ground. That is a winner!

THANK YOU!!!!!! i'll look on sending that "8 feet flyin" pic in.

funny, Charm is still so full of himself.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I
default_wub.png
: my babies!

Great pictures - what a gorgeous trot that mare has - she simply floats on air!! Beautiful horses!!

Latest posts

Back