Chance to Work With Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koko

Reaction score
:new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006: :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006: :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006: Finally! Mom found out that her friends farm is right next door to where I'm riding now, and if I get really, really, really lucky i'll get to help out on the weekends or this summer. Can you tell i'm excited? No idea what the horses are like, will keep you posted. :cheeky-smiley-006:

wish some of our youth members lived closer to me. I could definitely use help lol

And there's an almost mini, Charm, who's where I'm riding now that needs hand walking... :bgrin And then that Appy gelding i've been looking at to train as a therapy horse...

Does it sound like I might have too many projects planned at once?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
And there's an almost mini, Charm, who's where I'm riding now that needs hand walking... :bgrin And then that Appy gelding i've been looking at to train as a therapy horse...

Does it sound like I might have too many projects planned at once?
default_rolleyes.gif
:
AWE!!! my baby's name is Charm.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: i love it.

hand walkin around with minis is the most fun you'll ever have! they can go everwhere! i have little adventures with my Ghost. having her carry around a pack with food and bottled water while we go exploring, we've been wading in ponds, racing each other through feilds, laying in the park, exploring mountain trails...... :bgrin oh and therapy horses are SOOO much fun! it'll be so great for you :aktion033:

you'll have to ask the owners if they would mind you sharing a few pics with us, i'd love to see!

:saludando: keep us updated.

Yeah, maybe I'll get the chance to go explore the trails around the place. That's totally the worst thing about riding in the arena all the time, you can see the trails but can't use them. :bgrin I think she's going to be sticking to the area around the barn for now, though, she's got some joint problems from her insanely over grown hooves she used to have, poor girl. Then, there's always that gelidng...

Haha, Rivvy's going to be so mad at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back