Central Cali Mini People?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowriseMinis

Reaction score
Hope it's okay to post this here..

Pursuing some old posts I found that we have a few people here from the Central California area...hi!

I've been hoping to find a way to keep up on any Mini events happening here. Meetings, shows..even local schooling shows, and maybe even some people to learn from. Do we have anything going on here?

Hi Lowrise :saludando:

We are up in California too, but up farther north in the Petaluma/Santa Rosa area.

Our local club is the NorCal Miniature Horse Club and you are always welcome to join our club and join in the fun. We always have local events posted, so perhaps you can drive up and meet some of our Northern members. Please check us out at NorCal Miniature Horse Club . . . Welcome!

Lee

Hello there,

I am located South of Sacramento in Modesto Ca. Since I am new to mini's, I will also be looking for local events and happenings. Where are you located in the Central Ca?

Brandi

Also look into the Valley Sierra Miniature horse club and the Area VII Club. Valley Sierra is a very busy club with trail drives and BBQ"s and all sorts of goings on. Lots of shows and trail drives, schooling shows, all sorts of fun stuff.

Well thank you for the hellos and suggestions everyone!

I'm in Fresno...nice and flat and dull here. Good to know there might be some local things going on to spice life up a bit!

Hi We are from Coarsegold, about 40 mi north of you. there are a few more with minis in this area. Ive been trying to get a local show started around here. May have to do it myself. if you drive theres a club based in fresno that includes minis. there used to be a mini show in fresno called "Mighty minis" but it was canceled last year and Ive not heard of it going anywhere this year.

Howdy neighbor!

We're still waiting on our first harness, so no driving yet, but soon.

I don't know anything about horse shows, but I've been showing rabbits for several years now...it's sort-of-kinda-maybe-not-quite-the-same, but if you need any help I'm sure I can find a way to be of assistance!

Hi! I am from central CA too. :saludando: I am not really involved in any clubs or anything though; maybe sometime in the future. Just thought I would say hello. :bgrin

Hi CR! It's just good to know we have some local folks...opens up possibilities for the future! That's a cute pup in your pic...Sheltie or Collie?

Latest posts

Back