Central and Western Championship Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
Does anyone know if AMHA will be posting the daily results on their website?

Jean

I'm at the Central. What 'cha wanna know?

default_smile.png

My sister's training group (Kathy Howard, Howard Stables) is doing extremely well so far at the Western Championship show:

CH Youth Halter Obstacle with Marci Stucki and Fanfares Check My Label

CH Youth Showmanship 13-17 with Marci Stucki and Rivenburghs Supreme Oh Johnny

CH Youth Country Pleasure 13-17 with Marci Stucki and Creeksides Patented Lil Rascal

CH Amateur Level 2 Country Pleasure with Joanne Ross and Scott Creek Fancy Pants

RES Amateur Level 2 Country Pleasure with Marvin Stucki and Creeksides Patented Lil Rascal

Jean

Hey Jean,,,

I noticed on the AMHA site, on the right side of the home page, it now says results for championships soon.

You can find the results on the homepage now at www.amha.org.

Just look on the right hand side of the page.

Results for Western and the Central show are available.

My sister's training group (Kathy Howard, Howard Stables) is doing extremely well so far at the Western Championship show:

CH Youth Halter Obstacle with Marci Stucki and Fanfares Check My Label

CH Youth Showmanship 13-17 with Marci Stucki and Rivenburghs Supreme Oh Johnny

CH Youth Country Pleasure 13-17 with Marci Stucki and Creeksides Patented Lil Rascal

CH Amateur Level 2 Country Pleasure with Joanne Ross and Scott Creek Fancy Pants

RES Amateur Level 2 Country Pleasure with Marvin Stucki and Creeksides Patented Lil Rascal

Jean
Wow, I must have dozed off, I didn't make the the connection between you and Kathy.

Kathy's group is doing well. I have always loved to watch Fancy Pants drive and it is fun to watch Marvin when he wins. He makes you smile when he smiles.

Brought to all from the parking lot at Western Championships.

Latest posts

Back