CC's baby girl pictures - 1 week now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well heres finally some updated pictures of the latest baby girl!!

I "heart" Her!!

She's much more refined than even the pictures show and her neck....for as young as she is, she's got me smitten....but that said I'm overly happy with all 3 of the foals so far, they are all very nice.

Dam is Erica's Just Wait and See, who was never shown, but is sired by Erica's Prince Charming a 2x Res. national Champion and multi National Champion and HOF producer, and her dam was a mare I sold to LKF.

Sire is Cross Country Take My Breath Away, who is a HOF and Res. National Champion and is a multi National Champion producer in his first foal crop.

Of course this girl has two FULL brothers who are both loud, VERY loud overos and she has not even a stitch of white on her, but I don't care......she's just my type.

Here she is at exactly one week
default_wub.png

ccsbaby.jpg

ccbaby3-1.jpg

ccbaby2-1.jpg

ccbaby5.jpg

ccbaby4.jpg

OMG
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I want one just like that but in another color for next year!!!

You know, she wants to be a driving horse when she grows up!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought your 2008 foal crop was amazing, but I am absolutely smitten with all three of your 2009 foals. Wow!
default_wub.png

She just keeps getting better by the week....what a doll!
default_wub.png

I see her daddy and grand-daddy in her look.
default_smile.png

I'm ready for another delivery....Rowdy is looking very pointy. Think she will be next?

WOW - Check out the body on her !!

Erica i LOVE her ..i think she may be my favorite already !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
OOh look at that shoulder and neck! Very nice Erica, now tell Taker I am putting in an order for just that same neck and shoulder
default_laugh.png

She's a doll, and I love the color.

Oh wow, she is incredible! Is it possible for her to be more refined than she looks?!? She is really something
default_wub.png

thanks everyone for the kind words about "the girl" (I'm SO BEHIND on names, I have 3 nameless babies!!!)

I'm ready for another delivery....Rowdy is looking very pointy. Think she will be next?
Yes Rowdy's getting remotely close (stall1)......she's not testing ready, but her udder is getting there, and I'm able to get ample amounts of sticky milk out, but she is usually one that waxs or milk turns white so...

She's bred to Taker, first time cross, but will be 3/4 sibling to "Topper" (Bacons Taker filly from last year)

Angel Eyes (stall3) is getting close it seems as well, a maiden, I didn't have her due for about another 3-4 weeks, but ....she may be a 300 day or so mare?? She's in foal to Taker, so will be a 3/4 sibling to "Tko" as her and Knocker are paternal sisters....she's such a special mare, and is a 6yr old maiden as I just held off breeding my baby...and she showed for the first 4yrs heavy....6x National Champ and HOF

Sashey (stall 2) has started an udder too......no milk yet, but a maiden.....so, me and vickie are very excitied about this foal too. Sashey is a 3x National Champ and HOF and in foal to Destiny!

Just wait Russ......March has just begun.....it's going to be a CRAZY month. I think almost all I got to foal will go this month, I expect at least about 9 this month....

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! How lucky you are!

Oh my! Just from her photos, I'm smitten, too...

Actually, you at least have a barn name there -- Smitten.

Erica she is just beautiful. Those legs just go on forever. She is just so well put together and yes so refined. Just lovely! She is so showy. Congratulations on a breeding well done.

default_wub.png
Stunning!!!! I loved her brothers but she is just outstanding. Looks like she knows she is too
default_yes.gif

She's AMAZING!!! Just amazing.
default_wub.png

susanne said:
Oh my! Just from her photos, I'm smitten, too...
Actually, you at least have a barn name there -- Smitten.
I agree!

Leia

Erica, Oh My God!!! I knew she was awesome from her first pictures, but these... OH MAN!!!!!!! She is out of this would!!! I heart her, too!!!!

withballoon1.gif

Latest posts

Back