Cats: When they do naughty stuff

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandora

Reaction score
My fiance is away on his 3rd week of training for his new job. (he's gonna be driving semi during the week, but home on weekends). He's only been home on the weekends. We have 5 cats and they have all been cranky since he's been away.

4:45 this morning I hear a crash and glass breaking. I groan as I wake up and dread going out to the kitchen to see what has happened. I get out there and sure enough there is what appears to be a platter, broken. So I clean it up and cut my foot 3x while doing so. GRRR. The 2 cats who did it are my hellions, Lancelot (orange tiger stripe) and Vegas (brown tiger stripe). I know they know I'm mad cuz they keep avoiding me. Lancelot started to play with a big piece of glass so I swatted him on the butt and he ran off.

I get to work and my fiance calls me to say good morning.

Me: Do you have a platter with black flowery pattern on it?

Him: Yeah

Me: You don't anymore (me goes in with above story)

Him: That was on the very top shelf int eh cupboard above the microwave. like 7 feet up from the floor!

Me: It was? They must've climbed up to that shelf and knocked it down.

Did I mention lancelot and Vegas are very acrobatic???? I have child safe locks on the floor cupboards, looks like I"ll be adding them to ALL the cupboards.

Wish I could ground them. I love all my cats, but jeez...mornings like these make me wanna punish them.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back