Catch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats just awesome!! You know we love Catch and you guys too!!

Congratulations. Very well deserved and impressive!

Catch is one of those horses that once you see him, you never forget! I remember watching him at Nationals when he won there several years ago and thought what wonderful conformation he had.

Congratulations on your well-deserved accomplishments.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! I always love seeing photos of him. He is very striking! Color and talent too!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah It's so nice to see good horses trained for more than just halter!! I love an all-around horse!
default_smile.png

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! Catch has always been a favorite appaloosa stallion! It's great to see him accomplishing so much!

Pam

WOW, thanks everyone for your kind congratulations. Catch gives his whinnies right back at ya! They're appreciated so much!

I also want to thank Jim Barenkleu for signing all those certificates, I'll bet his hand was hurting afterwards. Thanks Jim!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I bet you guys did the happy dance!!!! Catch is such a pretty and talented boy!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Big Congratulations to Catch and all his accomplishments. It is great that he is successful in so many areas. You must be extremely proud.
yes.gif

Back