Catch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
An envelope came in from the AMHA office yesterday with a stack of accomplishment certificates for Catch! They include:

AMHA Register of Merit in Country Pleasure Driving, 32” to 34”

AMHA Register of Merit in Country Pleasure Driving Stallions

AMHA Register of Merit in Four-Year-Old Country Pleasure Driving

AMHA Register of Merit in Open Hunter

AMHA Register of Merit in Senior Stallions over 32” to 34”

Certificates of Recognition:

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Amateur Country Pleasure Driving, Level 1, driven by Linda Dawn Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Ladies Country Pleasure Driving, driven by Linda Dawn Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Versatility, shown by Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Multi-Color Stallions and Geldings

I'm so very proud of you baby boy!

Thank you to everyone that made his accomplishments possible,to Maaike de Vries from the Netherlands for sharing her photo of Catch at the 2010 World Show, and to all of you that have been following Catch's remarkable show career.

IMG_7934.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

He's just a darn beautiful horse and a horse that can 'do'.

A very well deserved Congratulations to Catch and his family.

Charlotte

Tommy & Dawn,

That is so awesome and quite a stack of good news!! Well deserved and I am sure you will aquire more in the future!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Many Congrats! What awesome accomplishments!
default_aktion033.gif
And icing on the cake is he beautiful to boot!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Dawn! What an incredible horse!

You all have worked so hard and it was all worth it!!!!

And just think.. you guys raised him and can raise his babies.. SO COOL!

~Sandy

Go Catch!!! Hes out there showing everyone appys can do it all!!

That is a stellar accomplishment! I remember seeing Catch as a weanling(I think) at regionals and he was breath taking. You have worked hard to get to this place and when you stop and think about where you have come it is an unbelievable feeling. I have showed horses darn near my whole life but never thought I would accomplish what I have with my stallion.

It reminds me of the chuckle I got when reading that Getitia had success this year with a homegrown foal and she was excited. She is just busy working hard to earn her successes and probably doesn't even realize that her horses are the ones many people hold up as a standard to work towards.

For all the people starting out, you can do it. It takes hard work and dedication and the willingness to learn and adjust but it can be done. I can think of many people on this forum we look up to that are just regular people trying to do the best with their horses.

Tommy and Dawn you have done extremely well with your horses and I wish continued success.

Congrats to you and Catch!!!! Whhhaaaa Whooooo

An envelope came in from the AMHA office yesterday with a stack of accomplishment certificates for Catch! They include:

AMHA Register of Merit in Country Pleasure Driving, 32” to 34”

AMHA Register of Merit in Country Pleasure Driving Stallions

AMHA Register of Merit in Four-Year-Old Country Pleasure Driving

AMHA Register of Merit in Open Hunter

AMHA Register of Merit in Senior Stallions over 32” to 34”

Certificates of Recognition:

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Amateur Country Pleasure Driving, Level 1, driven by Linda Dawn Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Ladies Country Pleasure Driving, driven by Linda Dawn Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Versatility, shown by Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson

AMHA Superior Event Horse in Multi-Color Stallions and Geldings

I'm so very proud of you baby boy!

Thank you to everyone that made his accomplishments possible,to Maaike de Vries from the Netherlands for sharing her photo of Catch at the 2010 World Show, and to all of you that have been following Catch's remarkable show career.

IMG_7934.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Back