"Catch" & "Legend"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Who says nothing good comes in the mail?

Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher "Catch" and CCMF Legacy's Legend "Legend" received their 2007 AMHA Honor Roll certificates in the mail yesterday! Yah!!!! Their awards are in both halter and color.

We are so proud of our little men and extend special thanks to those who continue to help make their success possible.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher “Catch”[/SIZE]

catchjoshocalanov07.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy’s Legend[/SIZE]

legendrightoct07.jpg

Watch for both of these colorful fellows on the 2008 show circuit! "Catch" will be with Lee Crutchfield and Josh Tibbs of Aloha Acres showing out of Cameron, North Carolina and "Legend" will be with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center showing out of Phoenix, Arizona!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

very nice looking fellows. you can send them to us.
default_yes.gif

good luck in 2008
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
Hope to see you two and the boys again soon.

Ruth & Gary Owen

Stardust Acres

Congrats, Tommy and Dawn!
default_smile.png
And of course Catch and Legend ;)

Jessi

Congratulations, that is soo exciting!!
default_aktion033.gif

You will have to let me know if Catch makes it up to any of the shows near PA, I would love to meet him and you and Tommy too!

And well deserved!! A huge congrats to you!! That is awesome! And the best is yet to come!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh, Tommy and Dawn, that is a wonderful acknowledgement of all of your hard work getting your guys prepped and shown last year. Catch is breathtaking! One of the best appy miniatures I have ever seen, in fact he is truly my favorite. I can't wait to see what he produces with some of the Tymer daughters. He is just a perfect example of where a "color-based" program can lead with care and forethought. Lee and Josh will definitely promote him to his utmost capability in 2008.

How tall is he, and will he be at the 08 AMHR Nationals? You may be in my class with Esprit, he is in the 32-34" division, sr. stallions. Won't that be something to have those beautiful boys in the same arena, spotty and roan! Don't you love the rainbow of colors in these minis!
default_wub.png

Wow, Great big hugs and THANK YOU for the congratulations for Catch and Legend! You have no idea how much your encouragement is appreciated by both Tommy and I.

Kim, with foaling season right around the corner I don’t know when the next time will be that we will be traveling out east. It was foaling season that had us fly to Florida in order to help Tommy and Catch qualify early for the 2008 AMHA World Show. I don’t know which shows Lee has scheduled for Catch yet, but once I do I will let you know and maybe you’ll have a chance to get to see him in person. You won’t be disappointed!

Amy, my goodness girl, I am overwhelmed by your kind comments and I don’t know quite what to say, other than it sure feels wonderful and is an honor when others recognize the painstaking efforts we go through to produce horses like Catch. We are a color program, but we have never been so short sighted as to overlook top show quality conformation and Catch’s achievements in halter continue to attest to his quality year after year.

Catch is 33” so if Esprit is competing in the Country Pleasure driving division they will be meeting in the ring of 32” to 34” senior stallions. No matter who wins it will be so much fun cheering each other on at Nationals this year! Gosh, their going to be so beautiful out there with all that fine color. I love roans, by the way.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey! That's great! Congratulations to you and your beloveds!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I am probably a little late on this post but certainly want to send my congratulations too! Tommy and Dawn have some wonderful horses and deserve every honor they (and their horses) have achieved. I am especially fond of Catch althought I like Legend too. Both beautiful horses! They have one of the best miniature appy breeding programs around in my opinion. Tommy is a pleasure to visit with and I hope to meet Dawn some day too! Maybe Central Regionals this year? Lavonne

Latest posts

Back