Cat Cysts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
I have a kitten here that was given to my aunt. She then ended up giving the kitty to my daughter. Anyways I never paid much attention to her before as my daughter was the one always holding her and playing with her etc. When I went to deworm her a few days ago I noticed she has multiple lumps on her.
default_sad.png
I am taking her to the vet Thursday but was curious to if anyone has experience this before. She has the cysts all up under her neck, sides of her neck, under her ears. She even has a few of them on her belly between her back legs. I have been feeling her and trying to see what I can find before I take her to the vet. As of now I have found at least six good sized ones on her neck and at least 3 on her belly between her hind legs
default_no.gif
Poor girl. Every other way she seems happy and everything so I hope its nothing serious. But to have that many cysts and her being really young just isn't right. Has anyone here experienced anything similar?

Edited to add - These are decently sized compared to her. You can look at her face and see the bulges under neck and all from them :-/ I might be able to take her to the vet tomorrow but I at the moment I am not sure. I am going to try at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the kitten is allergic to something in the food, or environment (grass, bugs etc.). I hope it is ok.

Latest posts

Back