Carriage Harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EquestraDreams

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the "Carriage Harness" with the V breastcollar from Ozark Mountain tack? Do you like it? Does it fit well? Is it fancy enough for showing AMHR? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

I got one for Christmas as a replacement for my old work harness and I LOVE IT!!! It is sooo pretty, it could def. be used as a show harness, no doubt. I am actually keeping the bridle of my old working harness (it was a replacement one anyway and is less than a year old) and saving the carriage harness bridle for AMHR shows. That way I have two show bridles, one for ADS and one for breed. I am very happy with mine.

Courtney

P.S. it does have the "V" breast collar and it is very well sized for the little ones.

I bought the original version a few years ago without the new shaped collar and was very happy with it. I bought a synthetic Camptown harness with treed saddle for CDE's and am moving to an Ozark show harness for breed ring only but still love the Carriage Harness as a wonderful all-around piece of tack. It's very soft and well-designed and you can't beat the price! I use the Ozark bridle for everything because it looks so classy.

Here's Kody on marathon in 2006 in the Carriage Harness with an aftermarket kick strap (ignore my rain gear please):

MarathonTrotOut.jpg

And at a breed show in 2006 (ignore the cart, it was our first year!):

KodyDriving.jpg

And 2007 (don't ignore anything, we look good! *LOL*):

IMG_7932web.jpg

Leia

Thank you both for your responses! I have a Lutke show harness now, but my husband wants to start driving with me (yeah!!!) and I need another harness for him to use. The carriage harness looks like a good choice, and is affordable too!

Latest posts

Back