Can't Wipe the Grin Off My Face!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Thanks to Becky of Redrock Miniature Horse Farm, we are the proud new owners of the gorgeous bay tovero yearling stallion, Redrock C Me Now!! I haven't stopped smiling since we made the deal! Noah had one outing this year, and he went Top Five at the PtHA World Show in Jr Stallions, placing just below my two year old stallion Ozzy. He's going to stay home to breed some mares next year, then I'll show him AMHA as a three year old stallion in 2008. Driving is a very real possiblity with him as well, as this little guy can MOVE!

The funny thing is, a few years ago when we were mare shopping, we had a tough time deciding between two mares to buy. One was Noah's dam, and the other was the mare we ended up buying. As I said, it was a really tough choice. I guess it worked out, as Becky bought the mare, and now we have her son!

Redrock C Me Now, aka Noah:

Noah2006LittleHousePhotoProfilemedi.jpg

Noah2006LittleHousePhotomedium.jpg

This is the second horse we've bought from Becky--I'm going to have to stop going there, LOL!

Super congrats Stephanie! Wow, he's handsome!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRADULATIONS[/SIZE] Love those Pintos :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! He is beautiful!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you, Stephanie! :aktion033: I know Noah is going to the right home and sire some beautiful, colorful babies for you.
default_smile.png
He's one of my favorites and with any luck, he'll have a full sibling next year!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Congratulations Steffanie! I saw Noah tonight.........you can't miss that beautiful head peeking out of the stall! Such a pretty boy!

Charlotte

WOW... :new_shocked: Congratulations!! He is STUNNING!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Very pretty. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone! We weren't really looking for something that young, but we couldn't help but get Noah, LOL. He just kind of stuck with us!

Congratulations, Stephanie!! How did I miss him? :new_shocked:

Rita

Can't help but LOVE those blue eyes!!! Congratulations Stephanie - he is going to make you some very pretty babies - perhaps a filly from Dinah?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back