Can you show me pics of your maiden mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Well.. this is my first year raising a mini baby... I have a mare that had a baby in '05, that one was her first. She is due around March 4th. She was never vet checked "in foal". She's a longer bodied mare... 30" tall. I have another mare that is open. The mare that is open, just looks like a fat hairy round jelly bean. Now the mare that's due in March... she looks more than just "fat"... it just looks like there's more there than just a fat belly! She is not bagging up or anything.. I hope she doesn't do that for another month yet! So I'm crossing my fingers and toes I will have a baby! My gutt feeling is that she's in foal... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

This is our maiden a 4 yr old having her foal march 4 and today l played with the baby so know it's in there. lt's a first for both mare and stallion.

horse095.jpg

This is a 17 year old due to foal the end of May she's a true witch that was born here.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

horse079.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back