can you find the man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
I got this in an e mail from my sister in law--I can't find no man??????

Where is he?

JO~*

This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, Why didn't I see him immediately?

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!!

cid_002c01c68124f83ed1704001a8c0geo.jpg

I found him pretty quick. I didn't time myself though. I know it was less than 30 seconds........

I found him. :aktion033: Whew...had me worried there for a second. :new_shocked:

I saw him immediatly. :lol: If you draw a line straight down the middle and then look at the bottom to the left of the line about one inch or half an inch, you'll see a head. It's a little creepy if you look hard :lol:

Ehh i see two men!

I see the head that CvReAgZaYn is talking about but also if you look at that imaginary line down the middle between the two golden looking beans (right SouthEast of the really really dark bean) you can see a very small head of a man with a beard, nose and eyes.

...am i crazy??

Ehh i see two men!

I see the head that CvReAgZaYn is talking about but also if you look at that imaginary line down the middle between the two golden looking beans (right SouthEast of the really really dark bean) you can see a very small head of a man with a beard, nose and eyes.

...am i crazy??

I think you and my husband see "eye to eye"! :lol: He said the same thing!

MA

where's the second one? i can't find it! it took me like five minutes to find the first one, with a little help from mom, so no way i'm seeing two....

THANK YOU! I saw that one in the middle first (within 3 seconds) and stopped looking LOL

Ehh i see two men!

...am i crazy??

Okay, I couldn't find the man by myself. I was looking at the pic in the wrong way. Remember those pics that used to be in the Sunday papers that you had to stare at the pic and almost get "lost" in the pic, then you'd see the image you were supposed to be seeing?? I can't remember what they were called.

So.....what does the right part of the brain control? Obviously, I am seriously lacking there.

Edited to add: I don't see the guy in the middle of the pic either. Even with the clues.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_sad.png
I'm seriously lacking too! I did the blurry eye thing, staring at the overall picture not looking at individual beans. Finally found it from someones clues. Think I'll go exercise my brain.

Took me a while to find him, guess my right brain is slow
default_whistling.gif
:

:aktion033:

well my right side is great because i saw it immediatly.... it sprang out at me!!

i can sorta see where another might be!! but i think its actually a distorted coffee bean, purposely to try to distract from the real man!!!

tell me this though!... what is the significance of having a good right side of the brain???does it mean one day we will win the lottery or marry a rich man??, if so i'm delighted!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh i see two men!

...am i crazy??
No Leanne you're not crazy. That's the one I saw first, and my eyes kept getting drawn back to it so it took me longer to find the one I was supposed to find toward the bottom. LOL Still got it in less than 30 seconds, but that image in the bean was distracting.

Thank goodness for the help of my friends.

Did the stare thing. Hubby came over read, how to find it and found it right away.

We thought our minds where resting.
default_wacko.png
: Didn't know you met one bean :lol:

Had us fooled. :saludando:

well, ive been looking for an hour lol and i only found the wee bu$$er after i gave up and read someone on here explaining it haha :bgrin i guess im a bit dozey!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back