Can I see your eye pics???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the picture also in my avatar-Tonka

tonkaclosesg2.jpg

This is Riley-

rileyfacelx1.jpg

CheyAut, I LOVED the picture on page two of your big horse and your mini playing chase. With the face and neck clipped it looked like your mini was wearing a furry pair of pj's! I could almost see the zipper going up between the front legs:) -j-

FORGOT ONE!!!!!! this is my big horse, mesa.

ahhh....
default_wub.png
: such sweet eyes! (okay, the picture came out way too huge, so see if clicking the below link works?) hope it does, it is a GREAT shot.

and of course it didn't! darn! stupid mess of not working photo resizy thingie!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favourite, she is Wiccanz Abbys Little Cracker, or Cracker to her friends :bgrin She will show as a 2 year old mare this season, and is a natural born show-off!

crackereye.jpg

Those are all awsome pics!!Hear is one of Roymand right after I clipped his neck.
default_yes.gif
:

Picture087.jpg

Sorry its so big!!:S, photobucket is not being my friend today

Last edited by a moderator:
OH I JUST LOVE THE EYES....it's like you can see into their soul....Beautiful pics guys Theresa

Alright, this may not be a mini, but this is my favorite eye shot of my old horse Buddy. Unfortunalty I had to sell him in October but I finally got to get into minis out of the deal!!

Eye205.jpg

This is Phantom, a yearling colt. I just love his eyes

phantomeyes.jpg

:aktion033: Nice eye photos! I love looking at these.

Here are some of mine.

First up Bandit, my stallion

81755.JPG

And Cinamon, a 12yo Bay Mare- nice kind eye

81756.JPG

Poppy, my overo mare

81757.JPG

And lastly my 2yo Silver Bay Filly

81758.JPG

Renee

A friend just took this one today as she was playing with the camera of my boy Tee!! I love the blue eye and white eyelashes!!!
default_wub.png
:

DSC02477.jpg

CheyAut, I LOVED the picture on page two of your big horse and your mini playing chase. With the face and neck clipped it looked like your mini was wearing a furry pair of pj's! I could almost see the zipper going up between the front legs:) -j-
LOL Thanks!
default_smile.png
That's cute
default_smile.png
I don't like fuzzy necks much and I hate fuzzy heads hehe
default_smile.png

Jessi

okay, found another one.

now lets hope this one comes out reasonably sized.....her eye is closed, but still cute.

Ghost010.jpg

what a sweetie!

I love eye shots!

Brie

PICT0216-2.jpg

PICT0197-2-2.jpg

PICT0384-2.jpg

Coalby

CoalbyBerries.jpg

Skyler

SkylerBerries.jpg

Not really an eye shot but it shows her 2 different color eyes.

SkylerHead2.jpg

Stetson

Stetson.jpg

Here is Perseus (Frederick of Underwood). He is such a doll....not the prettiest horse in the world...he has huge ears and head :lol: . But he does have a beautiful trot and the best personality ever, plus beautiful blue eyes...

HPIM0498.jpg

Latest posts

Back