Can I introduce myself?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyntheboys

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm not really new here. I was here a few years ago as a regular member, but then things sort of started going haywire in life, as things sometimes will, LOL, and I just didn't have time to be on the computer. I recognize a few names from back when I was here, but there are certainly a lot of new ones.

I live in southwest Wisconsin, the only area of the state that the glaciers didn't flatten when they melted 10,000 years ago, so we are extremely hilly here. In fact, I don't think there's 10 square feet of level ground on our property! My husband and I are retired teachers, but we also own our own business. My husband is a licensed soil tester (perc tests) and designs septic systems, and I have the miniature horses! We are blessed with 150 acres of land, so we have plenty of pasture and hay grounds for our horses.

I hope to get to know each of you in the weeks and months to come! Please check out my website at http://www.weebiscuit.com where you can see not only pictures of our horses, but also pictures of my gardens (another passion), our farm, and all our big horses as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hello and welcome back!

This site has really grown in the past few years, I am sure there will be MANY new names to get accustomed to!

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Your home, pastures & gardens are all beautiful - the snow gets pretty deep there too! Yikes! The dogs where so funny - seem to like to run around in pairs or triples.

Thank you for sharing!

Stacy

Hey, Sandy, good to 'see' you again! Love seeing your horses, but as always, your gardens are simply stunning!
default_saludando.gif

wow what a beautiful place ! you must be exhausted keeping it so immaculate

and l love that barn !

Welcome back from your neighbor to the east - Michigan!

Beautiful site.

Welcome back! I'm a relative new comer to the mini world (brought first filly home April 2009). Its very nice to meet you
default_smile.png
saludando.gif

Welcome back from Ohio
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Just one question, can you please come do my flower beds?????? You're gardens are just beautiful.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Welcome back! I also am a returner...I was on about 5 years ago..Most of the names I remember too....Learning a lot from the people on here..

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif

I enjoyed visiting you website. Beautiful horses, farm & gardens. Wow!
default_smile.png

Good to have you back!
default_saludando.gif
Your place is absolutely beautiful!

Hi Sandy! Welcome back. I certainly enjoyed visiting your web site and seeing that you still have some of my favorite horses.

Chalrlotte

Welcome back!!!! Good you see you on the forum again - and yes, we have grown!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back