Can anyone help me out?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningfree5

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm trying to find out more information on my colt lineage. The colts name used to be Pish. His dam looks like a flea bitten grey Arabian type. She is about 8 to 9 years old now. She had gotten sold before I bought her colt, he was born on March 6th, 2012. The dam could've been registered under WCMHR but she never was. I don't know if she is now. The colt parents height are 34.5 & 35.25 I don't know which is which cause the owner couldn't tell me. I don't know anything on the sire except his height and that he is registered. He wasn't owned by the young lady who use to own the colt and the dam.

Thor as a baby.JPG

IMG_20140329_141427.jpg

With that I information I honestly don't think any if us can actually find anything on these horses, other than the breeder.

Sorry.
default_sad.png

I figured I would give it a try too see, I know my chances may be slim but I didn't want to shorten my option(s). I did try to get more information at one point but I had to go through someone else, which I don't like doing.

If you can find out his sires registered name then you might be able to get a little bit of information. But you won't be able to get any information on his dam since she isn't registered.

I'm trying to but it depends on if the young lady I bought him off of is willing to help me out since she knows who it is. All I was told it was a women that owns him. I guess in away I'm hoping that maybe someone might recognize him or the description and hopefully go from there.

Latest posts

Back