CALLING ALL friends from Ireland!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Wonders

Reaction score
Hi! I'm writing a report on Ireland for my Geography Class. This isn't a "hard report" for me because I LOVE
default_wub.png
: IRELAND and would love to live there when I grow up. Anyone that would be interested in sharing some info with me that is from or live Ireland

PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to hearing from you!

Carly

Carly

Hi how are you??

My name is Sarah i live in Ireland actually inn wicklow....

Wicklow is famous for its green fields and lovely walks and treks..

Wicklow is know as the garden county.

In love living in the country with my mini's and my family..

I am an only child but i find lots to do..... :aktion033: :aktion033:

What kind of info are you looking for??????? Building etc is it?????????

Pm me anytime and i get back to you when i can

From

Sarahxx

Hi Carly,

I live in Northern Ireland, approx 20 minutes from Belfast best known for - Home of the Titanic ! well somebody had to build it. Ironicly building tourism on the back of the 30+ years for fighting. You can have city tours of different religious backrounds and view wall murials on the side of houses all telling a story of the fighting between communities. I'm sure there is info on the web somewhere. Belfast is a beautiful city. I'm halfway between Belfast and Newcastle the home of the beautiful Mourne Mountains, the mountains can be seen for miles around, beautiful walks thru the forest at the foot of the mountains. Newcastle is a typical 'seaside' town, where many still go for holidays. My town is just little, but is famous for the battle of Ballynahinch back in 1798 ? but still has a thursday market, where you can buy your fruit, meat and fancy goods each Thursday. Known as a market town, it was the centre of the community where you sold your cattle and other live stock. There used to be a train network from here, but not now. About an hour away is the beautiful glens of Antrim, along this coast is where they make the famous Black Bush whiskey. Continuing on to the famous Giant's Causeway for the fable goes that a giant Finn McCool used these rocks (uniquely hexagon shaped) to step over to Scotland !

I could go on.....but mostly it's very green because we get so much rain !! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back