Calling all Color Experts ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very interested if what you find out when you color test this foal. I am the new owner of Triple K's Double Your Destiny. We are really looking forward to our first foals from him. We have a deep red chestnut pinto filly, a red dun, what I think is a smokey black, and palomino mare bred to him for 2010 foals.

If you can send the info to me at [email protected] that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Linda

I am very interested if what you find out when you color test this foal. I am the new owner of Triple K's Double Your Destiny. We are really looking forward to our first foals from him. We have a deep red chestnut pinto filly, a red dun, what I think is a smokey black, and palomino mare bred to him for 2010 foals.
If you can send the info to me at [email protected] that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Linda

Hi LInda,

I sent you an email - - I have newer pictures of him that turned out great and clearly shows his blue coat. We can share pics and further discussion via email. Congratulations on your new boy!!!!!

P.S. I put new pics of him in the PHOTO forum section about a week ago: http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=109812

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back