Calling all bird watchers !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
An Albino Robin ???? My husband spotted a pair of normal colored parents feeding this baby in our yard the other day. Unfortunately we haven't seen it since so we don't know what has become of it.

AlbinoRobin2.jpg

Robin.jpg

And just a few pics of the resident momma hummer we have been feeding.

hummer.jpg

hummer-1.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big , I didn't realize they were going to come up that size.

Last edited by a moderator:
How neat is that! Sure hope baby is ok. We dont have Robins, except while they migrate through, so dont know of their habits. Maybe babies dont stay with the parents all that long? Thanks for sharing!

Wow that is awesome! At first I thought maybe a baby white dove but the stance is definitely robin! You should send the pics in to your local wildlife center and see if they can't track down baby to just watch it for a while, I have NEVER seen an albino robin and here in WI robins are EVERYWHERE!!! This could be the first ya know =)

We had an adult white robin in our yard a few years back. I said white because it did have a large part of it's breast colored red, but the body was white. I took pictures (didn't have a digital at that time), it was very hard to recognize him? because there was some snow still on the ground and he? blended in too much.

I thought ours was a first and have never seen one since. But they must be more common than I realized.

I have lived in Michigan for most of my life and I have never seen a white robin. Strange

I thought it was very unique , it is a true albino too . It has pink eyes , which only a real albino will have. Still haven't spotted it again though. Would be neat to get some better pictures of it .

That is so cool! And, great close up shots too.

And the hummer, what a great pic that is too!!

What kind of camera do you have?

Thanks ! I bought a Kodak Easyshare Z740 . It has been the best camera. I use the action mode mostly as it really catches the action without the blurr . It even takes video ! and it is almost as good as my moms camcorder ! :new_shocked: Only thing that I could complain about is if I zoom in too close it doesn't want to focus.
default_wacko.png
: And loading it to my computer is a snap !

I have a Kodak EasyShare (different model) and I also love it!!! They are the best cameras for the price. I recommend those cameras to everyone looking for a non-professional camera that will take above-average pictures.

Back