Calling all BIG BROTHER watchers!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks'thunder

Reaction score
I leave on vacation for a week and I have no clue what happened!!!!! Jessie is gone(thank GOD!!!
default_smile.png
and Shema(sp?) is booted too!!! What the heck happened??? Did Jeff use his "Power" to boot Jesse or what?!?!? And what did Shema do??? HELP!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Leya

Jeff did use his power and put up Jessie and Natalie, Jessie got voted out (YEA !) then Chima got a case of the (donkey) you know what I mean, and threw the microphone into the hot tub and refused to do anything they ask her to so they kicked her out. Because of that, Michelle's HOH was done and Jordan won the next one and put up Natalie and Lydia.

LOL...Jeff used the power of Coup D'tat to remove both Lydia and Russell from nominations. Then he put Jesse and Natalie up and Jesse was voted out!!! Shima threw a hissy fit. Her, Lydia and Natalie cried and acted like Jesse was dead instead of evicted. Then Shima would not put her microphone on after being told to repeatedly. Then she threw the mic in the pool and destroyed it. She really went off. The producer called her into the diary room and someone was in there waiting and she was taken out of the game. Expelled.
default_new_shocked.gif

ooops, Minimom guess we were typing at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:
oohhh that makes alot of sense!!! Thanks!!! I was so lost!!! I guess I missed a VERY exciting week, kinda what you watch the show for type of week
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL! Oh well at least I have you all to fill me in if I miss something!!!
default_wink.png

Thanks again!

Leya

Latest posts

Back