Calling All Aussie Lovers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband Mel raised standard Aussie's for 20-years and wouldn't think of getting another breed. I have also had one and they can be wonderful dogs, good with kids and fun to play with. Very smart and they love to talk in their very own special language. We still have one Aussie left and she is a 12-year-old and had many top puppies for Mel. They live a long time and are tough dogs. A breed that will be your best friend. Good luck with your new puppy
default_yes.gif
I love puppies, but we have decided that we are not going to get any more dogs after the 2 we have pass because it's just so darn heart-breaking to loose them............Expose her to everything, take her with you everywhere you go and throughly ENJOY her...she will LOVE you forever!
default_thumbup.gif

Many Blessings,

Jenny

My first dog was half, and half Border Collie. What a wonderful dog he was! And yes, high energy but not to the point of 'no stop signs', LOL I had a purebred female for a while that was a great dog- great watch dog but a sweetheart with the family. I will be getting another this summer.... half Mini Aussie and half BC. I have a purebred BC now. Love them all!! Very smart, great companions, working dogs, family dogs and watch dogs.

I'm getting so excited. I go to Massachusetts this weekend to meet the litter
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back