Quantcast

Busy week, but well worth it.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Tony

Reaction score
When I get foals like these first two, it reminds me why my heart belongs to my really tiny miniatures. These two were born last night, one a eleven P.M. and one at two A.M.

You can read about each by clicking on their name and you can see all our foals so far, here.

This week has reminded me of how much I enjoy the smallest of our herd. Hope that you will too.

One of the most refined and tiny (16") fillies that we have ever had: Little America's Crew Crush Boogie

Now the first foal of Kickapoo Joy Boy, Little America's Kickin' da Vinci.

Another of Lauren's colts out of a 27.75" mare Little America's D S Black Beauty. Her colt, Little America's Beautiful Boogie

On Sunday we had two Sterling Storm fillies:

Little America's S S Azalea

Little America's Miss Tiny Sterling

One of Lauren's mares had a pretty Silver Tornado colt, Little America's Silver Montague.

horsehug

Reaction score
Tony,

I am glad you had such an "incredible" week :)

And I have ALWAYS understood why your heart belongs to the tiny ones! :)

Susan O.

minie812

Reaction score
Alrighty now...no fair! My pic would be behind door #2 and I still will someday come to your farm and sit in the middle of the pasture (and get run over) and be surrounded by all those minis

lilfolks

Reaction score
What a colorful week you had Tony as they all our georgeous!!!

As much as I don't care for too much white on a pinto, I'm in love with your last picture!!!!

Oh so cute cute!!!!

Joyce L

jlh

Reaction score
congrats Tony, it is good to see that spring has come in full force down there.

on another board, there was talk of someone writing the "Dirty Jobs" crew about jobs to do with miniature horses.

while I don't think that just clipping a pet minin qualifies as in the true spirit of the show, I think you should get them down there during foaling season. throw in a few hoof-trimmings, a bosy clip for a show, a little vet work, and a couple of foals, and that's what I'd call a show.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Yes, I will put in an order for pic #2 also!!! Over here, over here!! LOL

Cute bunch of babies!!

Latest posts