Budweiser commercial-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]No one has mentioned watching the comercial, and I think its just ADORABLE. Have you all seen it?? Here it is if you want to check it out. I LOVE it. :lol:
[/SIZE]

I love the hair extensions! Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: I love that one! Such a good boy
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Corinne thank you SO MUCH! i have been dying to see that, i never have, and everyone always asks me about it. that was great!!! and did you notice the one with the red stagecoach that pops up after it is finished? if you haven't seen that, it's great too. we found the budweiser site one year and watched half a dozen of them, and i have to admit there are several that bring me to tears! but somehow i never managed to find the donkey one so thank you thank you thank you :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I had a donkey friend send this commercial to me. Love it and I have to confess that I watch it often.
default_smile.png

Chico

It was after seeing that comercial several months ago that I knew I needed a donkey!!!
default_yes.gif
: Took me awhile

but now have Mable and Molly!

Donna :bgrin :488:

I have always loved the Clydesdale Budweiser commercials, but the ones with the donkey are my favorites, hands down!! I swear there is nothing cuter than a little donkey!!

Vicki

Corinne,

THANKS so much for sharing! I LOVE that commercial! It is just so precious-"almost"
default_wink.png
: makes me want to switch from Diet Pepsi to a Budweiser! HA!!!!

The 9-11 Tribute commercial is another good one, the full team all bows down. There was a article about this commercial in THE HORSE magazine, January issue. Here is the link for that one.

There are alot of other good ones on there too. Some take awhile to download but are worth the wait. ENJOY.. Corinne

The 9-11 Tribute commercial is another good one, the full team all bows down. There was a article about this commercial in THE HORSE magazine, January issue. Here is the link for that one.

MAN! That's an emotional one!!!

Great work for whoever is responsible for the video....

Sandy

Sandy, My thoughts exactly...very emotional. That sure took some serious training to get them to all bow and the driver ...can you imagine giving the command all at the same time. hmmmm, wonder if Bob could even get just a team to do it :bgrin :no: doubt it! Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Those are so good! :aktion033: Wasn't there one last Christmas of a Clydesdale colt that couldn't pull the wagon by himself and the big guys were hiding behind it giving him a push? I couldn't watch that one without tearing up...lol
default_unsure.png
:
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
: I think those Budwiser writer's are worth every bit that they get paid.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing them with us again Corinne![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Ce! Here I was thinking that I couldn't watch that commercial without crying because I was pregnant with all the crazy hormones going on, but you just cleared that up for me... Can't do it now either! There's just something about it...
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: I love all of the commercials, but that one is my favorite!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I have seen them twice and didn't have my camera with me either time. First time was at an Alabama Homecoming football game. They were SO big and majestic, WOW! The second time was at Talladega on race day. They are just awesome. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Back