Buckeroo sons or daughters with driving titles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Jill I missed your announcement KUDDOS. That just ROCKS! How many more are out there?

Thank you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Erica and I are really proud of Destiny (Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF))
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

But, Destiny's not a Buckeroo son. He's actually a grandson of Double Destiny and Buck Echo
love0034.gif

Destiny is the 2008 National Grand Champion, Western Country Pleasure Driving, 32"-34"
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

PS Erica does have a gorgeous buckskin Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck. Harvey and I have two daughters and a son but none of ours by him are old eough to drive (yet!).
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a grandson of Buckeroo --

BOONES LITTLE BUCKEROO CHARMER -- he received his Hall Of Fame in Country Pleasure Driving in 2006.

Charmer was also Reserve National Champion in Youth Obstacle Driving in 2004.

He is a fantastic little driver & has many wins to his accomplishments. He is 29" tall, and is a true blue roan.

We also had a great granddaughter of Buckeroo -- Boones Buckskin Princess (also 29") and they drove in a team, 4 horse hitch, unicorn, tandem as well.

We are very proud of him -- he is a real sweetheart for sure, and has many off spring who are also great driving horses.

At present we have a 4 horse hitch of blue Roans -- the other 3 are all daughters of Charmer.

He also had a son who is a great driver -- we sold him to a lady near Ottawa.

In another couple of years we will have a 6 horse hitch of them. (Just have to wait for the last 2 to get old enough to drive.)

I neglected to mention that Charmer also is National Top Ten multiple times in halter as well.

Hi,

Little Kings Brumby Buck, who is a buckskin roan son of Buckeroo, has won driving titles. He is owned By Peakview minis; but he is not for sale from what they told me. www.peakviewminis.com

I hope this helps. I believe he was shown at the world show this year also.

Alyssa

Hi,Little Kings Brumby Buck, who is a buckskin roan son of Buckeroo, has won driving titles. He is owned By Peakview minis; but he is not for sale from what they told me. www.peakviewminis.com

I hope this helps. I believe he was shown at the world show this year also.

Alyssa

Isn't Brumby Buck a son of Supreme Dream, not Buckeroo?

Peakview's website does list Supreme Dream as his sire, but his dam's name is Little Kings Buckeroo Misty Blue. So perhaps Buckeroo is his grandsire?

It's good to hear of all of these successful Buckaroo bred babies doing well in driving. That is the primary reason I bought my new boy. Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory. He'll do halter and obstacle first and then we're on to driving. I also want to team drive him with my 35" pinto if he doesn't get too big.

We have a lot of work to do first though. He needs to get used to a lot of things. I took him inside horse town the other day. Everything was fine with him and he even got excited to see himself in the mirror. The only issue he had was when he heard the banners outside flapping in the wind. Needless to say he now has plastic bags and flags tied all around the barn area to get him over that fear. He's pretty smart so I think it won't be too long before that fear is gone.

He saw me drive for the first time today. I took Toby around the neighborhood to deliver Christmas presents and then putz around the backyard for a while. Bishop "EBCT" was very curious about what Toby was doing. He would run from the cart, but I think he thought it was time to play.

Laura

Little King's Debonaire back in the 1990s was National Grand Pleasure Driving (was NGC Sr Stallion a few years prior), but he was a son of Little King's Buckwheat.

I can't think of any direct sons of daughters with major titles, just 2nd generation ones, but I'm thinking there's at least 1. I just can't think of which one!

Little Kings Bolero - Youth Single Pleasure Driving - World Champion

Little Kings Buck Easy - Single Pleasure Driving 32-34" - World Champion

Little Kings LF Buckeroo Zorro - Pleasure Driving - 2x World Champ, 1x Res World Champ

Little Kings Little Bucker - Roadster - Res World Champ

Spice of Life Saffron - Pleasure - 1World Champ, 1 Res World Champ

There are probably others, and probably some AMHR titles as well.

Okay.......here's another Buckeroo GRANDSON - Alamos Locomotions Escapade, son of Little Kings Locomotion.....

Top Ten in Halter as a Yearling

Top Ten in Gentlemen Driving as a 3 Year Old

Futurity Reserve Grand Champion Performance (3 year old)

It's good to hear of all of these successful Buckaroo bred babies doing well in driving. That is the primary reason I bought my new boy. Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory. He'll do halter and obstacle first and then we're on to driving. I also want to team drive him with my 35" pinto if he doesn't get too big.
Bishop is such a nice boy!!! Destiny's his maternal brother so it IS in his genes and immediate family to halter and drive well
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

This is exciting. We just got our Buckaroo son in the last year and I love his trot so I had thought about training him to drive.

Here is my Buckeroo granddaughter Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo (aka Cat). She went to Nationals in 2007 and was shown in open pleasure and roadster...here are her results...we're maybe just a little proud of her
default_wub.png

2007 National Champion Golden Age Pleasure Driving Under

2007 Reserve National Champion Mare Pleasure Driving Under

2007 National 9th Open Pleasure Driving Under

2007 National 4th Ladies Pleasure Driving Under

2007 National 6th Pleasure Driving Stake Under

2007 National 4th Open Roadster Under

2007 National 3rd Ladies Roadster Under

2007 National 4th Roadster Stake Under

th_catmonroe3.jpg

th_cat4monroe.jpg

th_catroadster.jpg

Hi!

I own a beautiful perlino Buckeroo son with tons of movement! He will be in training with Darin Soutwick this year in country pleasure driving. His name is Little Kings Ballistic Buckeroo.

he can be seen at

www.strongheritagepartnership.com

Jay Chupp

Hi All- I think you have mentioned most of them. Brumby Buck has done very well, but he is sired by Supreme Dream and out of a Buckeroo daughter.

I won with Bolero in Youth driving (the best win of my life!) and he won several other driving titles in park. One not mentioned was Turbo Buck- he did very well and there is a Russian son that has won lots of titles in AMHR the past couple of years.

Top Cat did very well back in the day also- and of course Buckeroo- he was driven by Lowell Boone. There is video footage of that floating around- our copy burned up. I would love to have a copy if anyone has it.....

There is also an Alamo horse winning this past year - a buckskin that goes back to Echo and another Buckeroo son in California named BuckAllYouCan that is doing well too. We have a full brother to him that is awesome and hope to drive soon. There are a few other sons coming up- Cash In Hand is in training now and Buck Magnificent will be started in driving for next year- he is finishing his halter career this year.

If you have any other questions- please feel free to e-mail me.... [email protected]

Happy New Year to everyone! Robin-LKF

Hi! I was away for the holidays or I would have replied sooner. Brumby Buck, known as Brumby around here (or Brumbles, Brumble Butt, etc) is our World Champion and Res World Champion Single Pleasure Horse (actually Viceroy in 2007 and 2008). As you have noted, he is a Buckeroo grandson. But he does look quite a bit like his grandad. We are honored to have him, and if you check out the website (listed below in the signature), he is quite the talented little horse. He will be out showing again this year in youth, amateur, and open classes, in between breeding duties. He is Kelsey's best bud (my 17 yr old daughter) and has been with us for 5 years. He is in his forever home!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back