Buckeroo line minis. Let's talk!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyBabies

Reaction score
I have 2 minis from this line. I LOVE them! I also have a Nostalgias mini also. I love to learn all about them. Do you have any from these lines? Tell me about yours! ☺

I have 3 Buckeroo grandget: mare, stallion, gelding; the gelding was my first mini. Four other are offspring of the stallion, so great grandget (two are out of the grand daughter).

They sound special. Can you upload some photos of them?

I find they have such good easy to get along with attitudes. My first mini, Rodeo, aka COH Destiny Dawn, is just a joy to be around. She really thinks and understands what I tell her. I have used her to nurture along a very nervous mini that I acquired. She is just a doll. She is a Double Destiny daughter, Buckeroo granddaughter. I also have a Buckeroo daughter, Blessing. She is 22 this year. She is just an angel! Always, always gentle as a lamb!

Attachments

• IMG_20170416_024143.png
    IMG_20170416_024143.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 13475039_1746281392251773_311820007633560759_o.jpg
    13475039_1746281392251773_311820007633560759_o.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
I've been around minis since I was very young. I remember showing aginced Boones Buckaroo and what a horse. Everyone new as soon as he got out of the trailer that he was going to take grand champion.

I've been around minis since I was very young. I remember showing aginced Boones Buckaroo and what a horse. Everyone new as soon as he got out of the trailer that he was going to take grand champion.[/Q

I wish I had got to see him in person. I have only read about him. I look at my 2 and just wonder what traits they may have the same. I have only went to shows as a spectator but it must be alot of fun! I have never been brave enough to try it. I just enjoy brushing them and loving on them and watching them play. I do play with obstacles and showmanship but only at home. Haha they know more than I do!

That's okay. You just put your post within the quote indicator. I can still read it and so can the others.

We have a buckskin pinto gelding that is a granson. We also have a silver smoky black grandson of Buck Echo.
We have a couple other stallions and mares with Buckeroo in background.
Are biggest investment is a 31" perlino son of Buckeroo. He was one from Buckeroo's last foal crop. His name is LK Buckeroo Zipit.

Latest posts

Back