Buckaroo & Gold Melody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of any offspring from Buckaroo and Gold Melody bloodlines, I have a friend that would like to see some?

Thanks in advance,

Leslie

Does grandson count? My bay stallion is a Buckeroo grandson.

He's in my avatar and on my website. HC Minis

Last edited by a moderator:
He sure does count, thanks for posting.

Lets see some more pics please!!!

Leslie

I do not own sons or daughters of Buckeroo, but I have "a lot" of Buckeroo in my herd. Lots of pictures of the below are on my website -- www.whinny4me.com.

Erica's Echos of My Destiny, a smokey silver black stallion I co-own with Erica Killion, is a grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny (on the top) and Little Kings Buck Echo (on the bottom).

Erica's Gone and DunIT, my fancy grey-grullo long yearling stallion, is a grandson of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU").

Erica's Oh What A Suprize, a 2003 buckskin pinto dun mare coming to me from Erica, is a paternal sister to DunIT so also a BTU grand child. She will come to me next year and will be in foal to Erica's Buckeroo SON.

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold, my 2004 palomino show gelding is a SON of BTU.

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure, my 2006 palomino-grey filly, is a great-grand daughter of Buckeroo.

Harrells Flirting with Perfection, my 2006 silver buckskin filly, is a great-great grand daughter of Buckeroo, and I know that's going on far back, but she's got A LOT of outstanding horses inbetween her and him
default_smile.png

I think that accounts for all the Buckeroo in my herd
default_yes.gif
:

Here are some pics of my Buckeroo grandson, Chickadee Ridge Bionic Touchdown :)

Susan O.

touchdownbright.jpg

touchdownmare.jpg

ashtonfeedingtouchdown.jpg

Here are some of mine....

First is Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway, a Buckeroo granddaughter:

bequest.jpg

Next is Flyin G's American Beauty, daughter of Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway and sired by Little Kings Buckeroo God, a Buckeroo son:

chloe17-4-06.jpg

Next is Little Kings Russian Revelation, a Buckeroo grandson:

russianhead.jpg

Another palomino Little Kings Buckeroo God filly, Flyin G's By George Shes Amazing:

zoe27-15-06.jpg

A dun Little Kings Buckeroo God colt, Flyin G's Viva Las Vegas (who is also Buckeroo on his dam's side):

elvis47-15-06.jpg

This is Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo, a daughter of Little Kings Bingo Buckeroo (who was owned by Tony G), making her a granddaughter and great-granddaughter of Buckeroo:

LittleAmericasSoshowmeBuckeroo-mare.jpg

Here is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai, a Buckeroo great grandson:

bonsai1.jpg

And finally...here is Flyin G's Little Pita, a sorrel 25% Gold Melody Boy filly (her sire is AF Midnight Sun, who is 50% GMB):

Pita15-31-06.jpg

Gosh...you'd think I like Buckeroo or something huh
default_wub.png
:

Tracy

Thanks everybody for the pics and links, they are awesome!

Susan O. You have some beautiful scenery in that first pic you posted.

If anybody else has pics of these bloodlines please feel free to post them.

Again, thank you,

Leslie

One of our stallions, Dawgpatch Appy Go Lucky, (we call him Spot) traces 5 times to Gold Melody Boy and also goes back to Buckeroo. He has blue eyes. He's also the one in our avatar.

spotursa0606.jpg

f3ecceff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz (Ozzy) is a grandson of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too, and a half-brother to Jill's DunIT, above.

OzzyRearingJuly06LittleHousePhotome.jpg

OzzyRight3WichitaApr06Lightened.jpg

Here is my Buckeroo great grandson (this colt's sire has 62.5% Buckeroo breeding due to linebreeding intensively):

kyanhs706.jpg

kyanhalter706.jpg

I don't have good pics of his half sister, who is by the same sire and out of a mare with some Buckeroo in her background as well (pretty distantly).

Liz M.

I have ffive Buckeroo blooded horses :

Buck On's Panama Red - Granddaughter
IMAG0005.GIF

ERL Zeus Lightening Bolt - Grandson
IMAG0001.JPG

Olive Branch Double Dynamic - Son of Double Destiny, Greatgrandson of Buckeroo
IMAG0001.JPG

Taylor Made's Senor Destino - another son of Destiny

IMAG0001.JPG

We have a weanling double bred Buckeroo colt, but no photos yet.

I guess I like Buckeroo too!! :bgrin :lol: :bgrin

Triple k has some gorgeous horses for sure

we have a son of Triple K's Boogie Buckeroo

Triple K's Boogie Bow Tie (we are expecting 2 of his foals and maybe a 3rd in 07') :new_multi:

bowtie-1.jpg

Currently my sister and I have two Buckeroo bred horses. The first one is our Overo mare, S Bar P's Irish Cream, who gets the Buckaroo breeding from her sire, Boone's Little Buck a Luck:

eded5ce1.jpg

And the second one is our perlino weanling stallion, Erica's Worth the Big City Bucks, who is by a son of Buckaroo, Little King's Big City Bucks and out of a Buckaroo bred mare, Erica's Worth the Wait..

ecdb3cfd.jpg

This is one of my favorite bloodlines...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

This is Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q a son of Little Kings Buck The System who is a Buckeroo son.

This is at Nationals this year

100_4687_241_162.jpg

Also have his half brother, Circle WS Buck The System Two but no pictures of him.

Latest posts

Back