Brooke the clipper girl seminar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splash's mom

Reaction score
Hope this is ok to post here. Is anyone in the New England area going this Saturday? It would be nice to meet other mini owners in the area.

Alison

I'm not in your area, but I have met Brooke, she is a very nice young lady and really knows her stuff. Wish I could join you all.

We met Brooke at Nationals last year, and she is as sweet as her picture and just as knowlegeable!!! Have fun - you will learn lots!

Had a great time at the clinic. You guys are right, Brooke is awesome. She is so nice and down to earth. What an amazing life she has traveling all over the world. She just got back from New Zealand. And boy is she fast at clipping horses!! I learned some great tips and tricks. So much more than the hack job I do every spring. I have to say kudos to all of you that show in halter, I never realized all the work that goes into your horses to make them look their very best. This will be the first year I try my hand at showing(driving classes, it will be harder to see the clipping mistakes when I'm moving! Ha.) I have only been to 2 fun informal shows before and I feel that at least now my horse will look good even if I don't !

I wish it hadn't been so cold up here right now. I would have loved to have Brooke clip Player, but no hair is coming off at least until the end of April. If you ever get the chance to see her in action I say do it. Being an amateur myself it was really helpful.

Well, I glad you enjoyed her, I think she is just awsome! She has helped me before, as I have arthritis in my hands. She also has a vedio out that I think all newbies should get. With my arthritis I sometime need to clip my guys three times before they are ready for a show, yes it is a lot of work, and the nose clips are impossable for me to get on, but she does it in just a second. Yeah for Brooke!

She's clipped some of those closest to my heart. I wish the seminar had been closer to us!

Back