Broodmares in the Snow!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to show you what we woke up to this week. Overnight about 8 inches of snow fell and then the next night another 5 or so. I'm soooo looking forward to spring.

Here are a few photos we took the day after, we've got a couple of broodmares getting close and wanted to share their expressions in the snow!! We have also included a few of our colt.

The Chestnut mare is Ten L's Copper Locket and she is at 310 days. She is huge!! But not bagging up as of yet. She doesn't care about the snow, she wanted to get out and be in it!! Her last foal was National Champion owned and bred by stallion 2007. He was a yearling and his sire is Shiloh's Alfs Legacy. We bred her back the same way hoping that this one will be as nice. (Only a Filly please!!
default_wink.png
)

th_horses001.jpg

th_horses004.jpg

And the dark bay is Rosemill's Dancing Rumor, multiple top 10. She is also bred to Legacy. We are hoping for a really pretty, refined natural moving horse, the sire is driving really well, the mare has great movement. She is Cranky, cranky, cranky! This picture shows her at 286 days. I don't know if she'll go much past 300. She's trying to bag up now.

th_horses003.jpg

And I've included a couple of pictures of our colt, Rosemill's Legacy's After Shock, Trouble is his barn name. He was foaled January 26th, and has a ton of attitude!!

th_horses009.jpg

th_horses010.jpg

th_horses014.jpg

Thanks for letting us share! Kay and Sarah

WOW that 1st mare is HUGE!!

So you will hopefully be posting pictures soon of the new foal... I cant wait to see..
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back