Bringing the Mares home today!! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
This afternoon we are going to bring our mares back to our farm! We have cleaned out their dry lots and the barn for them! All the fences are repaired and ready! No pasture fences yet, but no grass yet either! lol! Now that the horses are coming home we will start on the inside of the house this weekend! Watch for pix and updates!
default_yes.gif

Bill & Wanalynn

So good to hear that they will be home with you again! Can't wait for photos!

Lois

My heart goes out to both of you, I wish you all the luck in the world...

Oh what wonderful news - I can well imagine how you are both feeling, waiting to welcome them back! Cant wait for those pictures.
default_yes.gif

Now that will be a sight to see! Can't wait to visit and see and hear the mini's back in their home! Congrqatulations to all of you.

What a happy update. The two of you went through so much and I am so glad it is all slowly falling back into place. Continued prayers from all of us here at CMC.

WOW wonderful news.I know you are on cloud 9

keep us posted You allare in our prayers
default_smile.png

You have a world of mini-horse people you've never met before rooting and praying and celebrating along with you. Hapy for this progress. It means so much!

Back