Bria's milk is testing ready to foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
The milk test strips are reading very low pH for Bria and we've seen signs that make us think that she is going to foal tonight.

You can watch it on refreshing video at www.bitoblue.com/webcam.html. This is usually visible to everyone.

Streaming video is on www.marestare.com/bitoblue.htm

Hopefully I haven't jinxed this by mentioning it....wish us luck and good timing!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: How exciting! Will try to watch throughout the night! Prayers headed your way for a text book delivery and healthy mom and baby!
default_wub.png
: Pictures when he/she arrives please!

Well, congratulations! :aktion033: I just got up and dropped in to check and I see a new baby in the stall. Bald faced colt? Filly? Can't wait to hear more!
default_smile.png

We've got a filly! Born about 6:20 this morning and perfect, quick delivery.

Looks just like mom, including what's good and bad about mom! lol

Her face white doesn't go unde her chin like on mom.

She has a 5.5" canon bone and is 21.25 inches tall. Mom is registered R and B size.

Isn't she pretty (what I can see)! Isn't this the mare I saw in your trailer when you picked up Missy aka Kitty? Mare's a little ouchy this morning fyi
default_wink.png
:

I looked at the mare last night when I got in from the barn late; and she was just standing snoozing....

wake up and a beautiful baby...Congrats

We've given her some banamine already and hope it kicks in. She is pretty uncomfortable. And yes, this is probably the same mare you saw on my trailer!

I forgot to mention blue eyes.

Thanks to Jodi for giving me some pool test strips to test the milk. It was nice to have some sort of idea when it was going to happen!

Tracy

I thought so, I really liked her in person! Who's her daddy? Freedom? AWful pretty ladies, hopefully the banamine will kick in soon. Paste or liquid?

Yes, mommy is a little ouchy, but we gave her 3 cc's, to help!
default_yes.gif
:

She is such a sweet little thing!
default_wub.png
:

We dont have any names yet.

Mom and I are still fighting over Venus' fillys name!! She wants to name it GAIA.. YUCK Plus its my horse so what I say goes!
default_yes.gif
: !

This year is really hard to come up with names!

Dam's name

Wyatt Oaks Frosty Bria

Sire's name

Garners Freedom of Boogerman

Oh I love her:)
default_wub.png
:

Oh I feel like a doting Grandmother or something!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, got up TWICE in the night to check on the cam and still missed it by about 10 minutes!!

Not what I expected for color after Venus's foal but very pretty none the less!!!!!!!!!!

That filly fairy is alive and well in MAINE!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gave her 3-4ccs of paste about 6:30 this morning.

Yes, Fiona is the proud grandmama because Freedom is the daddy!

from what I can see on the camera of her in her blanket she is just super cute congrats :aktion033:

Congratulations, and thanks for the call so I didn't miss it!!! :bgrin She's a beautiful girl, and I'm looking forward to meeting her on Saturday. The others are acting like you could get a twofer, Good Luck!

Jodi

I posted pics of her on the photo forum. But if you don't want to go there... lol...

baby1sm.jpg

head1.jpg

AWW

Congrats!!

Our mare tested 5 Squares last night :eek: STILL hasnt foaled.

Latest posts

Back