Brewers Orion Pride

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freezin Cold B

Reaction score
I'm doing a little research on our stallion Brewers Orion Pride. I was wondering if anyone owned sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughter of him. If so, would you tell me a little about them and, if able, post a picture?

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry I can't help you with the information about your stallion but you have some OUT STANDING horses and nice to see you have some out standing GREY horses!!!!!!! WOW!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

I have a horse by the name of Sunset Ridge Miss Ariella, She is a Bay Pinto, she is 2 1/2 years old, Her sire is Stiehl's Handsome Dude ( Bay and White Pinto 29.75"), her Dam is Ollie's Trixie sorrel 32.75"), Her grandparents are Flaby's Ringo (Bay Pinto 32.00" ) Dam is Flaby's Sensation ( 31.50" Black and white)

Iowa's Little Kernel (Dun 30.50") Her greatgrandparents are Flaby's Picante (falabella 28") Kewpie's Fairy Princess of Arenosa ( 33.50") Brewer's Orion Pride (31.50") Lucky Ruby (28.75") I wanted to show her but not very many shows around this area. Hope this pic comes up, this is the first time I have put a pic on here.

ariella5.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry I can't help you with the information about your stallion but you have some OUT STANDING horses and nice to see you have some out standing GREY horses!!!!!!! WOW!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Thank you for the compliment. I LOVE grey. Its been my favorite color since the day I was born. In fact, right after I was born my mom purchased a grey Arab stallion named, Supreme Ace, from my grandfather that was my "birth" gift.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back