Braved the storm today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocklone Miniature Horses

past member -I gotta get a life...
Reaction score
1551509_10204532072279262_5182325135372692312_n.jpg

Way to go! I think your horse is gorgeous. Some things I notice about him that, to me, contribute to a great driving horse are his forward-looking eyes, and his generous mouth, which helps the bit set better. And I especially love ears; yours has lovely ears.

Thanks. Shes perfect, and i really hope in foal because her foal will be a great driver too! I felt i was hanging on her mouth a little here cause she was doing her fast trot lol but she really focuses on the job and has taken to it lovely. I couldn't be any more proud of her.

Oh very nice
default_yes.gif
I am so missing driving but I have at least 3 more months to wait for the weather to moderate and roads to be clear of ice and snow. 'sigh' thanks for sharing your outing.

Thanks. Shes perfect, and i really hope in foal because her foal will be a great driver too! I felt i was hanging on her mouth a little here cause she was doing her fast trot lol but she really focuses on the job and has taken to it lovely. I couldn't be any more proud of her.
Oh, dear! Missed it that she is a mare. Lovely girl!

Back