BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS is proud to announce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Marty :saludando:

shes absolutley gorgeous
default_wub.png
: congratulations, im so happy for you all, TINSELS a christmasy name
default_yes.gif
:

and marty i love your avatar....its the best yet i love it......... {{{{HUGS to you}}}}

Thats great, I'm so happy for your whole family, what a wonderful surprise on a special weekend.

Marty

I am doing a happy happy dance for you at the Prancers. She is one pretty foal!!!!!

Lots of love

FLFlyingW/Donna

So very happy for you having a filly year its so cool and she is just beautiful or handsome as the case may be.

My heart is just so full for you 3 and Angel did a fabluous job (course with Nick as her hubby..). What a pretty little girl, yes minimal pinto and she looks like Felicity to me. More pics and info now please! Well done Jerry!!!

Marty Congratulations, she sure looks sweet :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

LOVE the name
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: She is a real Doll, now you can sleep soundly again, hope I get there soon
default_wacko.png
: Joyce

[SIZE=36pt]AWWWWW She is adorable!!!!![/SIZE]

You will have a matching pair to drive now Marty! Like Jerry will let you make these little Princesses work!!!! They will be all wrapped up in tutu's and scrunchies!

Congrats you guys, you deserve every happiness!

:aktion033:

Congratulations, Marty!!!

Lucky indeed, two great fillies.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

What wonderful news, Marty! So glad your home and barn are filling up with new babies, I bet they keep you hopping!
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
: adorable
default_wub.png
:

years ago we got my daughter a pup for christmas, she wanted a christmas name... we came up with "bow" but that sounded like a boy (beau), so ended up calling her Ribbon... she was a wonderful dog and lived a very long full and healthy life, if you want to "barn name" the filly after her we would be honored...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back