Bought ANOTHER new horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
About two weeks ago, we bought an ASPC/AMHR weanling filly. She is Wa-Full Par Chubbs by Lust's Par Excellence and out of Wa-Full TP's Pill. She is a sorrel pinto, and measured in at the Nebraska State Fair a whopping big 26 3/4. Then while at Nationals, Leah Johnson had a couple for sale, and we bought an ASPC/AMHR weanling gelding LMJ Say What. "Hoppy" will be here today! Sorry, no pictures of either yet. New computer, and since we spent 1 1/2 weeks at Nationals, no time to learn how to use the photo program yet. Gotta get around to that real quick. I don't have Hoppy's papers yet, so I won't put down his sire and dam for fear of making a mistake! He did place 6th in multi-color class at Nationals out of 24, and 3rd in his halter class. Hoppy is a silver dapple pinto, and looks at this point like a fantastic driving prospect! I promise I will learn how to use this photo program soon and post pictures!

About two weeks ago, we bought an ASPC/AMHR weanling filly. She is Wa-Full Par Chubbs by Lust's Par Excellence and out of Wa-Full TP's Pill. She is a sorrel pinto, and measured in at the Nebraska State Fair a whopping big 26 3/4. Then while at Nationals, Leah Johnson had a couple for sale, and we bought an ASPC/AMHR weanling gelding LMJ Say What. "Hoppy" will be here today! Sorry, no pictures of either yet. New computer, and since we spent 1 1/2 weeks at Nationals, no time to learn how to use the photo program yet. Gotta get around to that real quick. I don't have Hoppy's papers yet, so I won't put down his sire and dam for fear of making a mistake! He did place 6th in multi-color class at Nationals out of 24, and 3rd in his halter class. Hoppy is a silver dapple pinto, and looks at this point like a fantastic driving prospect! I promise I will learn how to use this photo program soon and post pictures!

Oh Congratulations it sounds like your going to have soooo much fun. I'm so happy for you. Babies are so wonderful. Can't wait to see pic's. Good luck w/ getting that program running.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back