Boones Little Buckeroo????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She did not make Buckeroo. She did not hype him or make him a fad. She complimented him with her love, dedication and good simple horse knowledge conformation and breeding- his qualities made him famous. His ability to reproduce "the Look" made him famous. The fact that Marianne worked her butt off to find mares to compliment him and to make sure the foals that she felt had a chance to win a title got placed in the hands of owners and trainers that knew what to do with them. If that love and dedication is the definition of hype or fad- then I need to re-read the dictionary.

Robin-LKF

www.LittleKingFarm.com

[email protected]
Well written and well said! (actually brought tears to my eyes.) I personally LOVE the Buckeroo line.
default_drool5.gif
But I guess that's just my "cup of tea!"
default_laugh.png

We have a handful heavy top and bottom on the Buckeroo line love each one. The last filly to come here a White Russion daughter is maturing into a fabulous little girl and l'm sure she'll kick butt next year showing really good confirmation and that awsume buckskin color...l also can't wait for our 2nd Top Cat granddaughter to foal out early next spring if the foals are anything as nice as the get we already got we are so blessed.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Horse Feathers,

I absolutely love your colt!! :)

Susan O.

Thanks for the stats slv- that is interesting. I merely voiced my PERSONAL OPINION here, not to inflame anyone, insult anyone's horses, etc... it was only that - MY opinion and worth what it cost or what someone wants to put into it - nothing. My point was, not to purchase a horse on a pedigree alone, but to look at many other factors as well and consider many things.

Any and all horses can produce 'dogs', as well as outstanding individuals.

Again, I feel I am entitled to my own personal opinions.

Thanks-

P.S. Horse feathers- I think your new colt is awesome and outstanding and I would certainly be excited about him too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable baby you got Congrats I am glad you got whatever info you needed to make the decision I am sure you will be happy he has a lot of presence already

Latest posts

Back