Book Recommendations for May

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
It's time to come up with a book you would like to read (and discuss) for the book-of-the-month. You can pick any book from any genre (fiction or nonfiction).

So post your recommendations below and maybe a little bit about the book. Preferrably a book that you haven't read (and hopefully no one else has either), although that isn't a requirement. In a few days, I will enter the suggested books into a random drawing, and the three winning books will be put up for the vote.

No ideas yet? I'm still in a funk, I haven't been able to get into any book that I've picked up. Need some ideas for good reading material.

I think due to less activity, we'll skip a month. I'll try again next month, but this seems to be a busy time of year for people.

I'm so sorry I haven't been much help, but yes it is abusy time of year with vets doing exams, and getting ready for shows, plus sometimes life just gets in the way of enjoying a good book. I'll look forward to next month.

I would recommend Lean In. It is a very interesting read whether you are on one side or the other.

Latest posts

Back