Bonnys Not Pregnant!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny

past member - Someone just shoot me!
Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]We Have a Baby!!!!![/SIZE]

Bonny gave us a beautiful little colt at about 1020 pm this evening!

She did really well. I had to turn his head a bit and line up his legs and help with pressure but he is here, nursing and pooing ! He is up and moving and nickering.

I am so happy things went so well.

He is so cute!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

His Name is Tigger's Eternal Flame, he is already bouncing around!

4-5-091130pm007.jpg

4-5-091130pm018.jpg

4-5-091130pm026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had to come in here to check just one more time before I went to bed...I just knew she couldn't hold out much longer!

Have fun with your new little man!
default_laugh.png

Congrats on your colt!!! Finally!!! I've been following Bonny for what seems forever. At least you can sleep now.

Barbie

CONGRATULATIONS ON A HEALTHY BABY AND MOMMA!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
You must be so relieved that he's here and all is well. What a cute little man!! I can't wait to see him dried off and running around. Now you can sleep
default_yes.gif

Congratulations again!
default_saludando.gif

Jodi

Congratulations! I knew there would be a new baby when I got up this morning. Handsome fella!
default_smile.png

"CONGRATULATIONS!" What a precious little man! Love his name - "Tigger's Eternal Flame"

Looks like he will keep his Mom busy!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I cannot believe Bonny finally had her baby, so glad all went well and you can finally get some rest. I think this may have been the longest mare stare in history
default_laugh.png
He was worth it, what a doll
default_wub.png

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally you can get some sleep!!!! Well maybe tonight, after playing with the new baby all day. Congrats!!!

Yippee!!! Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful little guy! Seems like forever we've been waiting on him!
default_laugh.png

Back