Bonny making big changes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny

past member - Someone just shoot me!
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I am thrilled! [/SIZE]

Bonny has decided to grow an udder ! Its not quite there yet, but being a maiden anything is possible!

She is at 312 days, and her poo was loose this am and her vulva is relaxing.

3-09-09830am006.jpg

3-09-09830am007.jpg

3-09-09830am008.jpg

3-09-09830am010.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_luck.gif
GREAT NEWS HOLLY!!!!!!! Keep us posted and HAPPY FOALING!

Shelly

Holly,

This is my new girl @ 290? days

pixie022-1.jpg

pixie020-1.jpg

pixie021-1.jpg

She is starting to get mushy in the flank and tail head area but she has been known to go a month early to a month late!
default_wacko.png

I was so glad to see she is getting close. Cant wait to see the baby...

Well Dang!! Its about time she quit messing around and got down to business!! LOL Can't wait for you new little bundle to arrive.
default_yes.gif

That will be so nice for both of you to have a nice foal and not worry about it anymore! Hope it is soon! You have got to be exhausted.

Oh Holly I'm so happy for you, glad to hear things are progressing nicely. TJ

Thanks!

Bonny is doing very well. She is huge now!

Her udder was growing big during the am and smaller at night but a bunch.

Today her udder was not quite as big as usual in the am but it has not gone down tonight.

weird.

She is 316 days. Maiden.

Congratulations Bonny
default_saludando.gif
Ive been following her story a bit and how long youve been wateing for her foal cant wate to see her

She had a very uncomfy night last night.

Here are this am's pics.

3-13-09am014.jpg

3-13-09am020.jpg

3-13-09am025.jpg

3-13-09am026.jpg

Good luck on it happening soon! My maiden mare just foaled at 310 days on Tuesday night. I will say that her udder was much fuller appearing than Bonny's but as we now that doesn't mean a thing with a maiden! Can you get any fluid out to test it? I couldn't get anything much out of Flirt until a few days prior to her foaling, then I was able to get enough out to determine that it was very sticky, then the night she foaled I was able to get enough out to test and it tested READY NOW!!! She had her foal on the ground a couple of hours later.

My experienced broodmare is looking quite ready this morning to have it all be over with. She isn't eating much and is laying down a lot. Her udder has grown significantly in the past few days. I am thinking she will foal either this weekend or early next week, not too much longer for sure!

That is awesome! I will look for the pics of your new one!

Bonny has been up and down a bunch already today and looks as miserable as last night.

I didnt try for fluid yet today, I will tonight if her udder is still up or if she gets more miserable. lol

Come on Bonny lets have a baby!! We want you to be done too...We think you can , We think you can!!

YALL!!!!!

Her udder is BIGGER than this am!

3-13-09noon003.jpg

Latest posts

Back