Bond Dynamo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bond Dynamo ever produced any driving horses.?The dam of my stallion is a Bond Dynamo daughter and I am curious to find out if there might be driving horses in the background.Thanks

It is my understanding that Bond Dynamo was a very nice mover and produced great driving horses. I just saw him this summer. He is in retirement at Scott Creek Miniature Horse Farm in Salem, OR. He looks pretty good for what...35-38??? He has arthritis pretty bad, but has an old mare in with him to keep him company. I was shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
when walking around the farm and asked who these two were. Joanne just mentioned his name in passing and I about fell over trying to get back there to see him. To me, he is a legend.

I had NO idea he was still alive! That's great news.

It is my understanding that Bond Dynamo was a very nice mover and produced great driving horses. I just saw him this summer. He is in retirement at Scott Creek Miniature Horse Farm in Salem, OR. He looks pretty good for what...35-38??? He has arthritis pretty bad, but has an old mare in with him to keep him company. I was shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
when walking around the farm and asked who these two were. Joanne just mentioned his name in passing and I about fell over trying to get back there to see him. To me, he is a legend.

I Have 3 of his grand children, their sire out of Bond Dynamo was doing very well driving..his career was short due to his short life.

"DYNAMOS SIR BENJAMIN"

Dynamos%20Sir%20Benjamin%20Driving-websave.jpg

Dynamos%20Sir%20Benjamin-show%20pic-websave.jpg

My stallion "Marcums Sir Benji Ditto" was doing well in driving with Pat Elder, but I couldn't afford to continue his career.

He was born in 1979, so he'd be 32 years old. I'd love to see a current picture also
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Bond Dynamo is the sire of Rhotens Little Dandy and his full sib Rhotens Showbiz, both amazing driving sires that past movement.

He's also the sire of Martins Dealers Choice and at least a half dozen National Champions.

I, personally wish, Scott Creek Miniatures would post a picture of this legendary stallion. What an honor to have such a great horse in retirement at their farm.

I hope they will share with us.
default_yes.gif
I will see what I can do! I really don't know how she would feel about having a current picture taken of him, but I will ask. Perhaps the next time I am up there, she will allow it.

I have just bought a great grand daughter of his and the reason I wanted her ... she has fabulous movement !

Latest posts

Back