Bond chancey? Anyone know Anything abou him?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am interested in this bloodline but can't seem to find anythign about him, or any photos or pics of his get. If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am interested in this bloodline but can't seem to find anythign about him, or any photos or pics of his get. If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks!
Try spelling it Chauncey and you may have more luck!

Hi everyone,

Try spelling it Chauncey and you may have more luck!
I have a bay daughter of Bond Chauncey and she is getting on in years, but in foal to my black&white Brewers Classic Starmaker for an early April foal I am hoping for a filly and not a bay pinto(all of mine that color have been nuts or mean.)I want a blk&white girl.This may be her last baby, but who knows.Her name is W&LD'S Tennessee Gal.I bought her from NFC Farm in 1990.She has given me some nice foals.Check out my web site.Her son is Knollacs Master Buckeroos Sir Prize.He should be on my sold page.Wade Burns did own Chauncey, but don't know if he still has him.

Bond Chauncey was an ultra refined stallion, son of Bond Sir Galahad, and was foaled in 1977. He was owned by Bill Dredge of W & L D farms for some time and also most recently by Lucky Four farms.

bondchauncey.jpg

wow that is a goregeous horse!! droooollllll. look at that chest and hip!

One of my favorite stallions!

My main guy, Harts Tip Top Flash, is a grandson of Bond Chauncey. I love what that line produces!
default_smile.png

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

He was drop-dead eye-popping gorgeous. He spent some time as the herdsire for Thistledown Farms in Bridgewater CT, which is where I saw him. I can't get over how he seemed to be in the shadows all the time and lived in relative obscurity most of his life. If he were cloned today I'd bet good money he could still go Top Ten or better, easily. He was that gorgeous and ahead of his time.

Tom and Lorraine have a Bond Chauncy daughter named Thistledown Lady Slipper. Good producer for them, producing foals like many, many times National Champion Crystal Ridge Carousel Charisma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back