Bloodline questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Range

Reaction score
I hope you all can help me out! I have two miniatures that I love dearly, but I don't know much about their bloodlines. I'm still working on figuring them out and I'm hoping for some input.

AMHR registered - Painted Perfections Dazzling Doll

AMHR registered - Indian Creeks Preacher Man

Thank you in advance for anything you can provide me.

Merry Christmas to all!!

I have Painted Perfections Picazzo, a Perlino stallion that I bought from Bev in TX a few yrs ago. I believe she bought out the JTR miniature horse ranch in TX a couple yrs ago. So your mare must have come from her too. I have the AMHR online stud book but I"m sorry, I don't know how to transfer it to this forum but I"m sure someone will do this for you. I love my Picazzo. His picture is on my stallion page if you want to see him, can you put pictures of your horses on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
AMHR - 237020T PAINTED PERFECTIONS DAZZELING DOLL

Sex: MARE Color: SILVER DAPPLE PINTO

Height: Mane & Tail: LIGHT

Date Foaled: 4/28/2003 Markings (1):

Date Registered: 9/2/2003 Markings (2):

Current Owner: JESSICA OR JASON OWENS Markings (3):

Breeder: BEVERLY ALLEN Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

AMHA: CHIEF RED EAGLE

75940A REALLY SPECIAL 31.25"

4307A LITTLE HOT-SHOT 29.50"

15840A MISS SPOTLITE 33.50"

AMHA: SNOWCAP 33.50"

UNREGISTERED SIRE

32045B KENDALL OF BETTES ACRES 37.00"

UNREGISTERED DAM

Hey, I'm smart, I do know how, heres one.

AMHR - 261469T INDIAN CREEKS PREACHER MAN

Sex: STALLION Color: DUN GRULLO

Height: Mane & Tail: BLACK/MIXED

Date Foaled: 3/2/2005 Markings (1): DORSAL STRIPE

Date Registered: 7/18/2005 Markings (2):

Current Owner: KAY BUTLER Markings (3):

Breeder: KAY BUTLER Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

AMHA: YELLOW DIAMOND LITTLE FEATHER 30.25"

242840A MCC FEATHERS SILVER BULLET 29.75"

AMHA: NFC BOOGER MANS JULIET 32.00"

AMHA: NASHVILLES PRIDE 30.00"

213501A INDIAN CREEKS MATOY 32.50"

AMHA: INDIAN CREEKS TAFFY 33.50"

Here's your other one. Aren't the minis fun!
wub.gif

Thank you! I didn't realize my girl wasn't bred at the place we bought her.

Here's a picture of her:

pigunderhorse.jpg

and here's a picture of him:

goliath3.jpg

So, are any of the bloodlines good?

These minis look like nice straight minis, I really like them. But I will say that if you haven't built them up with more weight, you should. Some people just don't feed enough, they aren't ribby but still look thin on here. But I'm just trying to help you, I do think they're real nice little horses and glad you got them.
yes.gif

Merry Christmas!

They are nice little horses! I know you did not come on her for critic of them
smile.gif
But hey that is our nature you know! A little more weight, yes.

If you have not put these horses in your name you might want to do that, it will help keep their value should you sell them one day, and it will be clear to all that they are yours should you ever need that information.

Best of luck with your little horses!

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband is laughing about the weight issue! The pictures of the mare are from June, she is in our name, and she is actually quite the little tank right now. The hard thing with her is that she doesn't have the classic "fat" signs. No deposits under her armpits or on her neck, no crease along her back or on her butt, but I canNOT feel her ribs anywhere! She has a HUGE belly! The weight tape says she's 280 pounds at 36". The picture of the colt is from right after we got him. He had just been weaned and was a little ribby. Now, I check him through his woollies and I can't feel his ribs anymore, so I'm pretty happy. I don't want him to get a huge belly like her!

Thank you for your help, you're welcome to critique since I plan on showing in halter this year. I'm working on the cart, liberty, and jumping with the mare as well. I just know nothing about "classic" mini bloodlines.

Latest posts

Back